SKINFOOD Pomegranate Collagen Eye Mask

SKINFOOD Pomegranate Collagen Eye Mask

1 review

on 2/4/2018 4:26:00 AM

I am obsessed with the Skinfood brand for anything from skincare to makeup, so when I went to Seoul I grabbed a suitcase full of stuff from their store, including these eye masks. Although I live in Asia, I find that buying these in Korea it is much cheaper and often they have things that don`t get released in neighboring countries. I`ve been using eye masks from Estee Lauder, Pevonia Botanica and most recently SNP, but the Skinfood eye mask is different and more moisturizing. Each set of two eye sheets come wrapped in individual packages and contain a lot more serum than the other brands I have tried. The directions also indicate to leave them on for 30 minutes, which is 20 minutes more than the other brands. The little sheets are made from some kind of plastic which never really dries out, even after 30 minutes. The undereye area is brightened and moisturized and concealer sits really well after using these. I keep the masks in the fridge, which also helps to improve circulation. I love them and I would repurchase, I just wish Skinfood would make them available in Japan, or at least improve their online stores, which at the moment has a really limited selection.