MAC Cork lip pencil

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my holy grail lip pencil. It is the perfect shade and goes with many lip colours. It lasts an incredibly long time. Would be nice if it was a bit smoother on the lips but it is still an amazing lip product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This pencil is essential if you wear brown/beige lipsticks/Lipglass! I has bought it awhile ago never really used it much, it sat there til 1 date I decided I wanted to wear my Fresh Brew, Siss, & Half N Half w a different lipliner than spice. Cork goes w so many colors for example the 1s above + Photo, velvet teddy, whirl, Shanghai Spice, Myth, viva glam V, blankety, modesty, et al. It is a brown beige w an almost gray tinge the grey isn't noticeable unless you're really picking it apart. I think all WOC would want this just for a nice nude liner. But I am LLL & this is perf! How did so much time pass w this untouched in my stash?! Ah well making up for lost time. Closest thing to Hodgepodge which I can't seem to find anywhere anymore! Wahhh!! MAC lipliners are to me simply the best along w Chanel but I don't want to pay $31 for Chanel so MAC l/l are a good deal u get a ton of product not like a twist up liners u know exactly how much pencil is left.

To Read all 70 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this lip liner because it's the closest due to MAC's hodgepodge lip liner. It's a warm brown that warms up any neutral lipstick. It's not hodgepodge but in my opinion it's as close as you're going to get.

on 5/6/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I used to wear this color a few years back and still keep one around to help deepen or change the color of a really bright lipstick that seemed like a good idea in the store! I could also see this being a great neutral on darker skin. However, on lighter skin, I think it's limiting. It has a tendency to look a little dated (like a bad brown lip color worn in the 90's).

on 4/23/2013 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my goodness. This lip pencil is astounding. It's so smooth and creamy, that it takes no effort to go on the lips, but better yet, you use up SO LITTLE with each application that this will last forever! I couldn't live without this pencil, no way. I wear it with Viva Glam V l/s and l/g

on 9/25/2012 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Loooooove this lip liner!!!! Makes unwearable lip colors wearable. Very creamy texture goes on smoothly compared to some other brands I've tried. Will definitely be repurchasing!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I used Cork for years as my go-to lip liner. It's a good product and got my through college. I used it to define my lips and tried to use it as a nude liner. However, it's too dark for me to use as a liner for nudes, only browns and I don't wear brown lipstick. Finally, about a year ago I found the perfect nude liner for me, MAC Striptease, and I haven't gone back to Cork. I'll keep Cork in my collection in the event I decided to get into brown lipsticks, until then it won't get much use.

on 1/8/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Adore cork I use this nearly daily.
Perfect under nudes such as cherish and half and half.
I am on my 5th one.

on 1/8/2012 3:49:00 PM

This is my standard lipliner. It is very neutral on me, and disappears under pretty much all lipstick or gloss colours. I apply it with a light hand, and it really lasts throughout the day.

on 4/19/2011 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Being a woc, i must say i hate this pencil on me, i still find it to dark, dont let me get started on chestnut which makes me feel like i have vampire lips. I gave it a two bc the only lipstick that make it looks somewhat usable is my viva glam v which i love to death, love that lippie but anywhoo! if it wasn't for that i would NOT be using it instead i go with more of a natural subtle lip liner like hodgepodge which i love.

Popular Lip Liners