Cork lip pencil

price range

Reviews

Reviews

17 years ago

Ugh! Horrible for a PPP w/ pink undertones. It looked a mud lip line. For PPP's I suggest Lord & Berry Blush lip liner for $3.00 from HarmonDiscount.com. L&B has a creamier texture, is still...

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

17 years ago

This color is awesome. I have tanned skin, so it's wonderful. Not too dark and definitely not too light. Nice and subtle but NOT invisible.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

1.0

17 years ago

I hated Cork! Too Pale for my lips, looked like I didn't have any on!!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Other

17 years ago

A great neuutral/brownish lip pencil...blend it well(I stress well:) with gloss or Mac coconutty lipstick. It creates pretty bronze lips.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

HairBlond

17 years ago

My favorite lipliner. Great neutral that goes with a variety of shades. A light chocolaty brown on me.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

17 years ago

I'm not a fan of lipliners and I never wear them but a sweet swapper included this as an extra in a recent swap. <br><br>This is a very average looking brown to me. I tried to use it lightly all...

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

from

17 years ago

Love this! A nice brwnish color.Not to dark not to light. Will be buying again.ccc/ddd.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

17 years ago

This is a great regular brown pencil for a HHH (C4) like me. It's not too light nor too dark for my skin tone, and I can wear it under almost anything. It looks terrific under Oh Baby l/g.

About reviewer (343 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

17 years ago

This is my everyday liner...I love it because of the natural brownish/nude color. There have been some occas. I have misplaced it and my day is turned upside down like a roller coaster...love it...

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

17 years ago

I love this. Its a simple dark brown on me and I love to wear it w/ all of my brown and neutral l/s. I always go back to buy more of this when I run out.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

17 years ago

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

17 years ago

About reviewer (22 reviews)

1.0

17 years ago

I hated Cork! Too Pale for my lips, looked like I didn't have any on!!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Other

17 years ago

About reviewer (61 reviews)

HairBlond

17 years ago

About reviewer (18 reviews)

The Best of MakeupAlley