Cork lip pencil

price range

Reviews

Reviews

14 years ago

I will always love this lip liner! My favorite! Though it looks darks if you use a light hand it goes with almost any lipgloss. WONDERFUL!

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

15 years ago

My go-to lip liner. I wear it with everything. I have purchased multiple times. I had tried Chestnut, but it was too dark for me. For reference I am M GGG, NC45.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

15 years ago

I use this color with everything and it just makes whatever I put on look better. I of course put it on with brown lipstick, but mostly love it with my BE cranberry suede lipstick. Or with a nude...

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

15 years ago

Too dark on me. Thought it would appear chocolatey but I just look dead using it. Use it sometimes to line my brows. :)

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

15 years ago

GGG NC45 My HG liner. I always reach for this over MAC chesnut liner because it's lighter. It applies smoothly and is long lasting. Looks great with any color.

About reviewer (187 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

2.0

15 years ago

Love this color, hate its texture. Some of MAC's liners are dry and others are not. This one goes on bone dry and even clumps on my lips! I have to put lip balm on before I use it every time;...

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

15 years ago

Finally freedom from Chesnut! Like a lot of women of color, chesnut was MAC l/l staple but cork blended better and I'm able to wear pinks and peaches w/o looking so frosty!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

15 years ago

Good color for blending with pinks but probably will not buy again

About reviewer (16 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

16 years ago

This is the worst color I ever purchased from MAC, it does nothing for me and I don't know what I was thinking when I purchased it. It takes up space in my make-up case. Not good on fair NW20...

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

16 years ago

Love love love this liner! I have been a devotee of Chestnut for years, and decided to try Cork based on the reviews here. I usually wear bronze and brown shades of lipgloss, and while Chestnut...

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

14 years ago

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

15 years ago

About reviewer (31 reviews)

15 years ago

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

15 years ago

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

15 years ago

About reviewer (187 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone