Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink-Lover

No Image

1 review

I have always used Longwear lip products and am not crazy about matte trend in lipwear. I have tried and liked Revlon Longwear Lipcolor and liked it the best for drug store brands before this product and in HE products I like Chanel Double Intensite the best. Liked Lover on swatches online and YouTube . It is everything it claims. Longwear that lasts through all drinks and at least lunch or dinner with Pizza. It is less drying than most Longwear lipsticks and does NOT, NOT, NOT transfer on to cups and water bottles. No other longwear lipstick including Lipsense ,fails to transfer as well at this one. Reapplication is not as hard as other longwear lippies and does not pill. Use thin layers and it works best. I also mix Lover with a bit of Amazonian, and a dot of Ruler to make the closest color to Mac Twig I have ever seen. Twig is my favorite color. to which I compare all other colors. I have also mixed Amazonian and Lover to make a nice neutral brown. Try it and you will like it better than any other longwear lipcolor you have ever tried.