4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I use the one in color PIONEER and I absolutely love it: great applicator, full color, stays super long, pleasant scent.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3 months ago

love this lipstick. An HG for me the staying power is just outstanding. The color is beautiful and will be repurchasing this for ever.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

4 months ago

Hi! It does what it says.let it dry for a few minutes,then you can do anything. I love the color:forest berries smoothie. The packaging is ok.The tube showes the color of the lipstick.The aplicator-perfect.The product itself not an ink.More like lotion. The lipstick covers well,sits heavently. Good luck in removing it!I use oil(I rubb it) then whipe it. Being superstay it dries the lips,so I don't wear it all the time. I say it's fit for a party,not everyday wear.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I have always used Longwear lip products and am not crazy about matte trend in lipwear. I have tried and liked Revlon Longwear Lipcolor and liked it the best for drug store brands before this product and in HE products I like Chanel Double Intensite the best. Liked Lover on swatches online and YouTube . It is everything it claims. Longwear that lasts through all drinks and at least lunch or dinner with Pizza. It is less drying than most Longwear lipsticks and does NOT, NOT, NOT transfer on to cups and water bottles. No other longwear lipstick including Lipsense ,fails to transfer as well at this one. Reapplication is not as hard as other longwear lippies and does not pill. Use thin layers and it works best. I also mix Lover with a bit of Amazonian, and a dot of Ruler to make the closest color to Mac Twig I have ever seen. Twig is my favorite color. to which I compare all other colors. I have also mixed Amazonian and Lover to make a nice neutral brown. Try it and you will like it better than any other longwear lipcolor you have ever tried.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age56 & Over