Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.3

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great color selection from bourjois including this one. A flattering dusty rose color with a very fine silvery sheen for my fair-light olive south Asian skin tone. The color mimics my natural flushed color, also has a slightly cold weather mood to it. Love it paired with simple black eyeliner for a simple elegant look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this blush for days i wanted a natural flush on my NC42 skin. But it seems like i am too dark for this color to show up on my skin. No wonder how much i swirl and dip the brush in the pot, it doesnt pick the color (I use MAC brushes) and hence i dont see anything at all whatsoever on my cheeks. I wish i could return it because this is no use to me. Sticking with my MAC blush for now.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

My HG blush also - the shade is absolutely lovely, it isn't messy and the packaging is cute and sturdy.. i don't love the brush, but now thinking of all the othe blushes out there and the brushes that come with them, this one is a great size, but i do miss a longer handle.
Either way, i'll repurchase every time i run out