Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.9

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love, love this blush. It's the one I wear almost every day and when I run out I will definitely buy it again.

It's a warm pink with subtle shimmer. It's not glittery, it gives a 'lit from within' glow so beautiful that you probably won't need highlighter.

The only negative about this blush is that eventually it gets a bit harder to pick up anything on the brush, so occasionally I need to give it a scrape with a cotton bud just to loosen the powder. Otherwise, this is a must-have for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a beautiful nuance, so silky and smooth, it gives instant freshness and radiance to skin. It has a pretty lasting power, no break-out, no iritations. The packaging is so cute, I always have it in my purse for little touch ups during long day.
The only thing I can say it's not so perfect is the fact that I need to swirl my brush more to get some color on cheeks, it a little to hard. However, it is better to apply it gradually then to apply it once and look like a clown:-)

I don't know why but I've always wanted to own a Bourjois pot blush. I always loved the packaging and the cuteness of it, and it made me feel girly ( I was a tomboy).

I'm relatively new to makeup and usually borrow whatever my mother or friend has, and when it came to buying my own blush, I beelined directly to the Bourjois pot ones.
It was a struggle deciding between Rose de Jaspe and Rose D'or because they're very similar colours, but I ended up with Rose de Jaspe.

Packaging:
I love the small size as it's easy to carry around. I got one with a dysfunctional button but that's not too much of an issue. The little mirror inside is very handy for me as I don't have any other mirror in my bag.

Application:
I think the shade is great for my skin.( I'm either pale and dead looking or slightly yellowish with discoloration due to acne scars and I do get red easily for whatever reason.) I can only describe this shade as a rosy pink with golden shimmer and looks very natural on me.
I love that it's easy to manage as well.
It's buildable, and if there's excess, it's easy to brush off.
A lot of the powder comes out on the brush and I can only see that when I slightly tap it.
The little brush that comes with it

Plus the smell of the powder is amazing. I don't really know how to describe the scent but it's a comforting scent and gets me excited to use the blush (If that makes any sense?)

I have a feeling this pot will last me a very long time although I use it daily, and I would definitely repurchase this. I think I'll buy the Rose D'or pot to compare it and see if there's any difference

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Bought in Europe, was $11.00. Nice small packaging, easy to slip into my make up bag. Not a fan of these huge packaging (Tom Ford, etc). Many colors available, very unusual for a drugstore (High Street) blush then again I would not say this was really low priced.

The color I chose is a very light pink with a tad of shimmer. Does not look glittery on my skin, just gives me a tad of natural pop. Tiny little brush works OK, but I do have much better brushes.

CONCLUSION; It was super dry after 6 mo. Had to toss could not blend sparkling things were like sandpaper on my face

Don't know if it is the product, or if I bought an "old stale product"

Either way, go with BB or LM or MAC for blushers

J'adore! I got this in the little Paris set pictured above, and it's my second Bourjois blush. I would say that, compared to Rose d'Or (the first one I bought), this has a rosier tone. I have to be a bit more careful in applying this, and blend it better. But it's still a very feminine, beautiful flush of color--you can't go wrong. I like the usual round pot packaging, but this came in a "Wish You Were Here" tin with designs from Paris on it, which is so cute! And I continue to love the scent; I like to open this up and just revel in the fragrance. I wish I'd discovered these long ago!

This was a favorite of mine for a few years. This is a nice light pink blush with some shimmer. It looks really natural and I think this is a shade that would suit most complexions. It also lasts for a very long time. Cons: it gets a bit blotchy by the end of the day, but that can easily be fixed, frail packaging (be careful not to drop it) and the brush you get with it is useless. I don't mind the scent at all.

Fine, but unremarkable.

The brush it comes with is crap, I threw it out. Also, dropped the case and lid immediately smashed off. I now have to have this sitting open on a counter-top until I use it up, and have to use a different blush when I travel. However, not having a lid has got rid of the nasty perfume smell.

The colour however is great. Subtle pink shimmer, easy to choose from a great range (there were about 3 I would have been happy to buy) and it goes on just as it looks like it will.

I don't like that the product is so hard though, it takes a good few rubs to load my brush. However, when it does go on I think it is quite well pigmented. It blends well, and lasts most of the day (nothing lasts all day on me as I have very dry skin).

Because it is such a hard little mound of blush, I think it will last forever. However, this is a double edged sword for me, as the rubbish cheap packaging means it will be sitting on my counter indefinitely.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

My HG blush also - the shade is absolutely lovely, it isn't messy and the packaging is cute and sturdy.. i don't love the brush, but now thinking of all the othe blushes out there and the brushes that come with them, this one is a great size, but i do miss a longer handle.
Either way, i'll repurchase every time i run out

i bought this last week at sephora because i loved the reviewer below who posted her picture (more of us should do that, it really helps to see visuals!) i thought the rose de jaspe looked amazing on her!!! i am in dire need of a HG blush, something that is not matte! (i am fair MAC NC20, dark brown hair, hazel eyes). i currently own several blushes that i do not like but have settled with: smashbox powder blush in rose, nars creme blush in russian red, a clinique bronze-y blush, and benefit benetint (i do like this). i have never purchased any makeup from the bourjois line. i was pleased to see the $13 price tag! i scooped the blush up and was on my way. when i got home, i found the compact extremely difficult to open. the little clasp thing is cumbersome and and i never know which way (left, right, up or down) to push it. i really do not like fiddling with the tiny compact. when i finally opened the tiny cheap-o plastic compact i find a tiny cheap-o plastic blush brush. silly! then i reveal the blush. i smell it because most of the reviewer's say the blush has a strong "powdery/grandma smell." it does and i'm not too sure that i want to put something purfumed on my sensitive skin. DUH! all i can say is that i couldn't smell the blush for myself at sephora b/c the blush was sealed. i tried the blush and it didn't really show up! i wanted to really GLOW, but this blush didn't do it for me. it is also a bit too red for my fair complexion. i have enough reds in my collection already, i was aiming more for a soft pink. i will give it a few more tries, and then i will retire it to my gym bag to keep for the days i shower and dress after a workout and need makeup. **UPDATE: last night i went to sephora and ended up buying benefit's dandelion after reading product reviews. i think it will look nice on my fair skin. we'll see. i was TORN between dandelion and stila's blush in bud. let's pray i didn't make another mistake. i figured dandelion would double as a light blush/luminizer and will work with the blushes i currently own. all in all i an not happy with the bourjois product at all and will not repurchase!

Had this for about a year now and u can hardly tell I've used it and use it about everyday! Goes well with my complexion, got pale skin and dark eyes, the only bad thing about it is that the box has broke, like every1 elses lol. Not really keen on the smell either, but it goes as soon as its been applied. Think I might get tihs again but want to try no 33 next, the colour luks so pretty!

Popular Blush Products