Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.1

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

My eyes were on this blush for a long time! Such a cute packaging, natural shimmery pinkish peach shade doesn't make me look like a clown and makes my face glow and blends nicely with my medium skin. I like the floral powdery scent it's gorgeous. I'm impressed with the quality of it, i thought because the pots are small they don't contain enough product, i figured out that it does last for a long time, I bought it a year ago and it seems like i didn't consume the half of the product yet! ( I use it pretty much everyday).
However it's hard to get the adequate amount of product for the first couple of uses, maybe because it's a baked blush the surface is hard as well as brush is meh.

I love this blush so much. I've got quite light, warm-toned freckly skin, and it comes out looking very, very natural. The gold running through it makes my cheeks have a nice, subtle sheen to them as well (not glittery), so sometimes I don't bother highlighting. Two other plusses for me are that it's super long-wearing, and that I've been using one pot daily for at least two years and it doesn't look like it's about to run out... I give it another year! Got another one in reserve right now - I buy when it's on special.

Just one more thing to add - some people don't like the brush, or the fact that the blush goes hard. I've not had any problems either way for some reason. I do have to scrape the brush on the product a bit, but it's easy. I also like the shape of the brush but due to the fact I have a long face I do like to put my blush on over a wide area.

its a nice blush, it shows up on my skin as a nice pink with a hint of light peach, its a very natural lookin color so great for people who like natural cheek look.

I've had the little pot of this blush for ever. Literally years. I still have stacks left too. I really like the dusty pink colour that it is and I think it's a good stand-by blusher for everyday prettiness. I hate the brush it comes with though. It's so tiny and the wrong shape. But that aside, the product is good and I would recommend this colour.

for years and years this was the only blush that I had and it still reach for it a lot, it lasts that long!
Pigmentation wise is not a wow element but I do believe it last on your face. The bigger issues with these baked blushes is that after a while it takes a lot more work to get product on the brush because the powder is hard.
Very often I apply some with my fingers and then blend it with a brush because its a still lovely and perfectly good blush.
And the package is so cute!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great color selection from bourjois including this one. A flattering dusty rose color with a very fine silvery sheen for my fair-light olive south Asian skin tone. The color mimics my natural flushed color, also has a slightly cold weather mood to it. Love it paired with simple black eyeliner for a simple elegant look.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite blush and sad that I cannot find it anymore. This is a warm rose color with golden shimmer. It has a very pleasant floral scent that isn't offensive. It wears well and gives my warm toned cheeks a nice little flush. I wish they still sold this in the US, cause this is my go to blush.

Good product imo for the price ($19 Canadian), since I don't wear blush that often and didn't really want to pay $30+ just for it. This colour gives me a nice rosy flush without looking sparkly, glittery, or tomato-faced. It is also easily blendable making it great for day-to-night wear.

I really like the curved little brush it comes with. It's very convenient for on-the-go application or any touch ups, picks up a LOT of product (must tap off excess) and is easily washable. If I want a more sheer look, I use a blusher brush or MAC's tapered face brush.

Negatives - besides the brush it comes with, packaging looks a bit like what you'd find in a little girl's purse? With the above being said, I probably would not buy it again, because I like experimenting with a lot of makeup. This should last me a LONG long time anyway.

I'm about an NC20, pale olive.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the color is a gorgeous pinky color. It gives anice glow w/ slight shimmer, not glitter. It is a little hard to get the product on the brush. the color seems like it would look good on any skintone. I dont know if I would repurchase, I just got it because it was on sale ($2) at ULTA. I do recommend this, if you are sensitve to scents then I would stay away because it has a slight scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

NO COLOR ON FACE! Too sheer I guess.

Popular Blush Products