Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.1

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Rose de Jaspe 95 is a peachy rose that adds a natural flush to cheeks. Its warm toned with cool silver shimmer. The shimmer isn't loud like Nars Super Orgasm, it blends out nicely to a healthy shimmer-sheen. Good pigmentation. Actually, I think its a close dupe for Benefit Rockateur :)

PROS:
- Blends well
- Pretty Floral scent
- Paraben Free
- Small and compact doesn't take up much room in your makeup bag or for storage
- Has a mirror for travel and on the go application
- Color coded packaging makes it quick to find the shade you want in the morning
- Bourjois put out super cute limited edition packaging quite often to spice it up

CONS:
- Most shades are pigmented but there are a few disappointments that have a lot of shimmer and not much pigment
- Lasting power is average - around 6 - 8 hours
- Some people say a few develop a hardened surface every once in a while and then its harder to pick up color. I wouldn't worry ahead of time - it hasn't happened to me yet and I have 4 that I've had for 18 months now. If it did the fix is easy....just to scrape off a layer of the surface with a nail file, or an old clean mascara wand, or and old toothbrush :)

I am generally surprised with the positive opinions of this product. I can understand its popularity as it comes in a variety of shades, smells nice and is relatively inexpensive. But for me its texture is far too hard and you really need to scratch hard to get the blush on the brush. This was was my first blush ever and I was a bit disappointed as I found it really difficult to apply properly. The effect was either invisible or close to Russian doll. I was almost put off using blushes at all and then I came across a Bourjois Duo Effet Sculpteur Blush and this was another story, I am a big fan of blushes ever since.

I really love the blusher range that Bourjois offers. So many pretty pink colours but for my first pot i went with the 'Rose De Jasper'. Love how each of the blushes come in a different coloured pot so its easy to distinguish between them.
It has a slight floral smell to it which may bother some but i actually dont mind it. It also comes with a tiny brush and mirror inside so it enables quick and easy application.
Its not a very strong colour but can easily be build up depending on how you like to wear your blusher. I will definatley buy more of this blusher whether it be in the same colour or i may try one of the others next time.

This is my third Bourjois blush in as many months. When I bought Rose dOr I was tossing up between it and Rose de Jaspe and then I decided I needed both! Yes, the fragrance is strong very nanna-like but if you can get past that and the fiddly size (the dome is lovely but if only it was twice as round so you could easily swirl a brush over it) then youll love this blush if youre a PPP (Im MAC C2, blonde hair, blue eyes). Its a shimmery medium pink that is of excellent quality and pigment for AUD20. If I ever run out of Bourjois blush then I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* Oh my! what a fabulous blush! I love it! I wore it today for the first time and adore it! It is such a prettyyyyyy pink with a gorgeous sheen! It's not too light or dark, just right! Instantly gave me a gorgeous flush and luminous cheeks! and so well pigmented, no need to pile it on,(you'd think i'd listen to myself! lol, i have a tendency to over do blush! lol) it just glides on easily. A fantastic blush! Yay!

continued >>

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This colour looks natural on my pale skin, when applied softly on the apples of my cheeks. If applied heavier you can create a more dramatic look.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really like this blush - I tried rose d'or on in the shop because it looked like a really pretty pink, but it was way too bright for me. Rose de jaspe is exactly what I was looking for, it looks really pretty on my pale skin. You have to apply quite a bit to make it show up, but I like that as it means I never apply too much.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just got this in a swap and I'm in love. For my neutral toned pale skin it gives a perfect flushed look, like I just stepped in from a cold windy day. Beautiful.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I bought this because I needed a pink blusher easily available at a reasonable price and it had quite good reviews on P'ville.

This is a pink blusher with a faint shimmer in the pot which isn't noticeable on. I like the colour, it gives a subtle flush on my pale complexion, which is very flattering. I have to use it with a fairly light hand and a big brush. I don't find the shape of the actual blush a problem but the silly brush is a waste of time and the packaging could be a little sturdier. But then it's not an expensive product, so I may be expecting too much!

It's a great size for slipping into your handbag and the mirror in the lid could be handy for touch ups.

This is a very nice blush. Mauvey pink w/ gold shimmer. I bought it to carry w/ me, but I see that the compact is not that good for carrying around. That's ok. I'll just keep it in my desk drawer at work. Need a different brush though. The one provided gives a very splotchy look and doesn't blend that well. Still - it's a nice little blusher to have around just in case.