Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by hair type : Straight

3.7

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Nice color, though its not very natural. Good product, but nothing special about it...

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great color selection from bourjois including this one. A flattering dusty rose color with a very fine silvery sheen for my fair-light olive south Asian skin tone. The color mimics my natural flushed color, also has a slightly cold weather mood to it. Love it paired with simple black eyeliner for a simple elegant look.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite blush and sad that I cannot find it anymore. This is a warm rose color with golden shimmer. It has a very pleasant floral scent that isn't offensive. It wears well and gives my warm toned cheeks a nice little flush. I wish they still sold this in the US, cause this is my go to blush.

Good product imo for the price ($19 Canadian), since I don't wear blush that often and didn't really want to pay $30+ just for it. This colour gives me a nice rosy flush without looking sparkly, glittery, or tomato-faced. It is also easily blendable making it great for day-to-night wear.

I really like the curved little brush it comes with. It's very convenient for on-the-go application or any touch ups, picks up a LOT of product (must tap off excess) and is easily washable. If I want a more sheer look, I use a blusher brush or MAC's tapered face brush.

Negatives - besides the brush it comes with, packaging looks a bit like what you'd find in a little girl's purse? With the above being said, I probably would not buy it again, because I like experimenting with a lot of makeup. This should last me a LONG long time anyway.

I'm about an NC20, pale olive.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

NO COLOR ON FACE! Too sheer I guess.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a pretty warm pink blush with shimmer ~it works better as a highlighter to bring out the cheekbones or layered with a deeper pink blush on top. The color is not very intense and lasting power is moderate. One thing that bothers me about Bourjois blushes is that I always have to refresh the surface by scraping it with a cotton pad or tissue, otherwise I don't get much product transfer to my brush.

This is my third Bourjois blush in as many months. When I bought Rose dOr I was tossing up between it and Rose de Jaspe and then I decided I needed both! Yes, the fragrance is strong very nanna-like but if you can get past that and the fiddly size (the dome is lovely but if only it was twice as round so you could easily swirl a brush over it) then youll love this blush if youre a PPP (Im MAC C2, blonde hair, blue eyes). Its a shimmery medium pink that is of excellent quality and pigment for AUD20. If I ever run out of Bourjois blush then I would definitely repurchase.

i bought this last week at sephora because i loved the reviewer below who posted her picture (more of us should do that, it really helps to see visuals!) i thought the rose de jaspe looked amazing on her!!! i am in dire need of a HG blush, something that is not matte! (i am fair MAC NC20, dark brown hair, hazel eyes). i currently own several blushes that i do not like but have settled with: smashbox powder blush in rose, nars creme blush in russian red, a clinique bronze-y blush, and benefit benetint (i do like this). i have never purchased any makeup from the bourjois line. i was pleased to see the $13 price tag! i scooped the blush up and was on my way. when i got home, i found the compact extremely difficult to open. the little clasp thing is cumbersome and and i never know which way (left, right, up or down) to push it. i really do not like fiddling with the tiny compact. when i finally opened the tiny cheap-o plastic compact i find a tiny cheap-o plastic blush brush. silly! then i reveal the blush. i smell it because most of the reviewer's say the blush has a strong "powdery/grandma smell." it does and i'm not too sure that i want to put something purfumed on my sensitive skin. DUH! all i can say is that i couldn't smell the blush for myself at sephora b/c the blush was sealed. i tried the blush and it didn't really show up! i wanted to really GLOW, but this blush didn't do it for me. it is also a bit too red for my fair complexion. i have enough reds in my collection already, i was aiming more for a soft pink. i will give it a few more tries, and then i will retire it to my gym bag to keep for the days i shower and dress after a workout and need makeup. **UPDATE: last night i went to sephora and ended up buying benefit's dandelion after reading product reviews. i think it will look nice on my fair skin. we'll see. i was TORN between dandelion and stila's blush in bud. let's pray i didn't make another mistake. i figured dandelion would double as a light blush/luminizer and will work with the blushes i currently own. all in all i an not happy with the bourjois product at all and will not repurchase!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This colour looks natural on my pale skin, when applied softly on the apples of my cheeks. If applied heavier you can create a more dramatic look.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I bought this because I needed a pink blusher easily available at a reasonable price and it had quite good reviews on P'ville.

This is a pink blusher with a faint shimmer in the pot which isn't noticeable on. I like the colour, it gives a subtle flush on my pale complexion, which is very flattering. I have to use it with a fairly light hand and a big brush. I don't find the shape of the actual blush a problem but the silly brush is a waste of time and the packaging could be a little sturdier. But then it's not an expensive product, so I may be expecting too much!

It's a great size for slipping into your handbag and the mirror in the lid could be handy for touch ups.