Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by hair type : Other

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Such a lovely blush. The packaging is cute and easy to use, I like the brush and I like the scent, though strong it kind of reminds me of my late nanna. So everytime I open it I feel all nostalgic.
Its a pretty shimmery apricoty-pink. I'm pale-medium skin tone with highlighted blonde hair and I like the colour on me though I DO have to be careful not to overdo it at times as its quite strong colour! (a good thing though I think!)
It livens up my face and makes me look a bit healthier. I hope.
I think it will look even nicer on a tan in the summer. I recommend this to people and would buy it again, I recall its about 6-7 .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Rose de Jaspe 95 is a peachy rose that adds a natural flush to cheeks. Its warm toned with cool silver shimmer. The shimmer isn't loud like Nars Super Orgasm, it blends out nicely to a healthy shimmer-sheen. Good pigmentation. Actually, I think its a close dupe for Benefit Rockateur :)

PROS:
- Blends well
- Pretty Floral scent
- Paraben Free
- Small and compact doesn't take up much room in your makeup bag or for storage
- Has a mirror for travel and on the go application
- Color coded packaging makes it quick to find the shade you want in the morning
- Bourjois put out super cute limited edition packaging quite often to spice it up

CONS:
- Most shades are pigmented but there are a few disappointments that have a lot of shimmer and not much pigment
- Lasting power is average - around 6 - 8 hours
- Some people say a few develop a hardened surface every once in a while and then its harder to pick up color. I wouldn't worry ahead of time - it hasn't happened to me yet and I have 4 that I've had for 18 months now. If it did the fix is easy....just to scrape off a layer of the surface with a nail file, or an old clean mascara wand, or and old toothbrush :)

I am generally surprised with the positive opinions of this product. I can understand its popularity as it comes in a variety of shades, smells nice and is relatively inexpensive. But for me its texture is far too hard and you really need to scratch hard to get the blush on the brush. This was was my first blush ever and I was a bit disappointed as I found it really difficult to apply properly. The effect was either invisible or close to Russian doll. I was almost put off using blushes at all and then I came across a Bourjois Duo Effet Sculpteur Blush and this was another story, I am a big fan of blushes ever since.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in a swap and I really like it! It's a rosey pink with some shimmer. It's light, but darker than Chanel Narcisse. The problem I have is the size of the area you have to get the product is very small, so I find it hard to get enough on my brush. Also, the product is very hard in texture. Sometimes I end up scratching off the product into a loose powder before applying. Also, it has a strong perfumey scent to it that I don't care for but it goes away after a while.

My HG blush!!!! I don't mind the fragrance, and the blush itself is just perfect!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* Oh my! what a fabulous blush! I love it! I wore it today for the first time and adore it! It is such a prettyyyyyy pink with a gorgeous sheen! It's not too light or dark, just right! Instantly gave me a gorgeous flush and luminous cheeks! and so well pigmented, no need to pile it on,(you'd think i'd listen to myself! lol, i have a tendency to over do blush! lol) it just glides on easily. A fantastic blush! Yay!

continued >>

Not quite sure about this one. Just a pink blush really, that goes on quite strong. Seems to clash with my yellow-based skin tone. Does that annoying thing where you get one lone piece of silver glitter on your cheek that you remove only to find it has turned up somewhere else on your face and is basically impossible to remove. Destination - ebay!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really like this blush - I tried rose d'or on in the shop because it looked like a really pretty pink, but it was way too bright for me. Rose de jaspe is exactly what I was looking for, it looks really pretty on my pale skin. You have to apply quite a bit to make it show up, but I like that as it means I never apply too much.