Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.4

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love, love this blush. It's the one I wear almost every day and when I run out I will definitely buy it again.

It's a warm pink with subtle shimmer. It's not glittery, it gives a 'lit from within' glow so beautiful that you probably won't need highlighter.

The only negative about this blush is that eventually it gets a bit harder to pick up anything on the brush, so occasionally I need to give it a scrape with a cotton bud just to loosen the powder. Otherwise, this is a must-have for me.

My eyes were on this blush for a long time! Such a cute packaging, natural shimmery pinkish peach shade doesn't make me look like a clown and makes my face glow and blends nicely with my medium skin. I like the floral powdery scent it's gorgeous. I'm impressed with the quality of it, i thought because the pots are small they don't contain enough product, i figured out that it does last for a long time, I bought it a year ago and it seems like i didn't consume the half of the product yet! ( I use it pretty much everyday).
However it's hard to get the adequate amount of product for the first couple of uses, maybe because it's a baked blush the surface is hard as well as brush is meh.

I don't know why but I've always wanted to own a Bourjois pot blush. I always loved the packaging and the cuteness of it, and it made me feel girly ( I was a tomboy).

I'm relatively new to makeup and usually borrow whatever my mother or friend has, and when it came to buying my own blush, I beelined directly to the Bourjois pot ones.
It was a struggle deciding between Rose de Jaspe and Rose D'or because they're very similar colours, but I ended up with Rose de Jaspe.

Packaging:
I love the small size as it's easy to carry around. I got one with a dysfunctional button but that's not too much of an issue. The little mirror inside is very handy for me as I don't have any other mirror in my bag.

Application:
I think the shade is great for my skin.( I'm either pale and dead looking or slightly yellowish with discoloration due to acne scars and I do get red easily for whatever reason.) I can only describe this shade as a rosy pink with golden shimmer and looks very natural on me.
I love that it's easy to manage as well.
It's buildable, and if there's excess, it's easy to brush off.
A lot of the powder comes out on the brush and I can only see that when I slightly tap it.
The little brush that comes with it

Plus the smell of the powder is amazing. I don't really know how to describe the scent but it's a comforting scent and gets me excited to use the blush (If that makes any sense?)

I have a feeling this pot will last me a very long time although I use it daily, and I would definitely repurchase this. I think I'll buy the Rose D'or pot to compare it and see if there's any difference

I bought bought this in a drugstore for 3 when I was thirteen, and despite owning blushes now from MAC, Sephora, MakeUp For Ever, Benefit and others, I still come back to this NEVERENDING blush five years on for everyday colour. It's a wonderful, natural colour, a dusty peachy-pink, which applies and blends well for a long lasting 8 - 9 hour wear. The upside? Aside from the wonderful colour, texture, wearing quality and value, THE SMELL. SWEET JESUS. IT'S SOOOOO GOOD. I don't know what it is.... But it just smells like sea and sand and holidays and sun cream and fruit and coconut and Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner. It's beautiful. I love this product. The only downside is the brush that comes with. I mean, really Bourjois? If they'd stuck a banana in there it would have been more useful. Just throw the brushy-thing away and enjoy.

its a nice blush, it shows up on my skin as a nice pink with a hint of light peach, its a very natural lookin color so great for people who like natural cheek look.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite blush and sad that I cannot find it anymore. This is a warm rose color with golden shimmer. It has a very pleasant floral scent that isn't offensive. It wears well and gives my warm toned cheeks a nice little flush. I wish they still sold this in the US, cause this is my go to blush.

Good product imo for the price ($19 Canadian), since I don't wear blush that often and didn't really want to pay $30+ just for it. This colour gives me a nice rosy flush without looking sparkly, glittery, or tomato-faced. It is also easily blendable making it great for day-to-night wear.

I really like the curved little brush it comes with. It's very convenient for on-the-go application or any touch ups, picks up a LOT of product (must tap off excess) and is easily washable. If I want a more sheer look, I use a blusher brush or MAC's tapered face brush.

Negatives - besides the brush it comes with, packaging looks a bit like what you'd find in a little girl's purse? With the above being said, I probably would not buy it again, because I like experimenting with a lot of makeup. This should last me a LONG long time anyway.

I'm about an NC20, pale olive.

This was a favorite of mine for a few years. This is a nice light pink blush with some shimmer. It looks really natural and I think this is a shade that would suit most complexions. It also lasts for a very long time. Cons: it gets a bit blotchy by the end of the day, but that can easily be fixed, frail packaging (be careful not to drop it) and the brush you get with it is useless. I don't mind the scent at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

NO COLOR ON FACE! Too sheer I guess.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in a swap and I really like it! It's a rosey pink with some shimmer. It's light, but darker than Chanel Narcisse. The problem I have is the size of the area you have to get the product is very small, so I find it hard to get enough on my brush. Also, the product is very hard in texture. Sometimes I end up scratching off the product into a loose powder before applying. Also, it has a strong perfumey scent to it that I don't care for but it goes away after a while.