Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.6

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

I love this blush so much. I've got quite light, warm-toned freckly skin, and it comes out looking very, very natural. The gold running through it makes my cheeks have a nice, subtle sheen to them as well (not glittery), so sometimes I don't bother highlighting. Two other plusses for me are that it's super long-wearing, and that I've been using one pot daily for at least two years and it doesn't look like it's about to run out... I give it another year! Got another one in reserve right now - I buy when it's on special.

Just one more thing to add - some people don't like the brush, or the fact that the blush goes hard. I've not had any problems either way for some reason. I do have to scrape the brush on the product a bit, but it's easy. I also like the shape of the brush but due to the fact I have a long face I do like to put my blush on over a wide area.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Bought in Europe, was $11.00. Nice small packaging, easy to slip into my make up bag. Not a fan of these huge packaging (Tom Ford, etc). Many colors available, very unusual for a drugstore (High Street) blush then again I would not say this was really low priced.

The color I chose is a very light pink with a tad of shimmer. Does not look glittery on my skin, just gives me a tad of natural pop. Tiny little brush works OK, but I do have much better brushes.

CONCLUSION; It was super dry after 6 mo. Had to toss could not blend sparkling things were like sandpaper on my face

Don't know if it is the product, or if I bought an "old stale product"

Either way, go with BB or LM or MAC for blushers

Fine, but unremarkable.

The brush it comes with is crap, I threw it out. Also, dropped the case and lid immediately smashed off. I now have to have this sitting open on a counter-top until I use it up, and have to use a different blush when I travel. However, not having a lid has got rid of the nasty perfume smell.

The colour however is great. Subtle pink shimmer, easy to choose from a great range (there were about 3 I would have been happy to buy) and it goes on just as it looks like it will.

I don't like that the product is so hard though, it takes a good few rubs to load my brush. However, when it does go on I think it is quite well pigmented. It blends well, and lasts most of the day (nothing lasts all day on me as I have very dry skin).

Because it is such a hard little mound of blush, I think it will last forever. However, this is a double edged sword for me, as the rubbish cheap packaging means it will be sitting on my counter indefinitely.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* Oh my! what a fabulous blush! I love it! I wore it today for the first time and adore it! It is such a prettyyyyyy pink with a gorgeous sheen! It's not too light or dark, just right! Instantly gave me a gorgeous flush and luminous cheeks! and so well pigmented, no need to pile it on,(you'd think i'd listen to myself! lol, i have a tendency to over do blush! lol) it just glides on easily. A fantastic blush! Yay!

continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just got this in a swap and I'm in love. For my neutral toned pale skin it gives a perfect flushed look, like I just stepped in from a cold windy day. Beautiful.

Popular Blush Products