Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.6

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

J'adore! I got this in the little Paris set pictured above, and it's my second Bourjois blush. I would say that, compared to Rose d'Or (the first one I bought), this has a rosier tone. I have to be a bit more careful in applying this, and blend it better. But it's still a very feminine, beautiful flush of color--you can't go wrong. I like the usual round pot packaging, but this came in a "Wish You Were Here" tin with designs from Paris on it, which is so cute! And I continue to love the scent; I like to open this up and just revel in the fragrance. I wish I'd discovered these long ago!

Easily my best loved rose blush. The colour isn't overwhelming, and you can layer on for more pigmentation. It gives me a healthy, rosy look and goes well with my skin (i'm a MAC NC20). Because i'm on the fairer side, most rosy blushes tend to look too red on me. I don't have this problem with this blush. Would definitly repurchase if i ever ran out.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have two Bourjois blushes - Rose de Jasp and Or Sublime. Both of them are very good, gently and longlasting. But Ive found out, that rose colours are definately not a good match for me, so I wont buy THIS shade again.

My HG blush!!!! I don't mind the fragrance, and the blush itself is just perfect!

I love this blush! I swear I've had it over 6 months, used it nearly every day, and you can not tell that I've touched it! A gorgeous slightly bright medium pink shimmer, that comes with a little brush and mirror for $13. Love this! I'm a PPP, cool toned, btw!

Lovely shimmery rose color. Showed up really nicely on my cheeks, I have a feeling this will get worn a lot by me. Perfect for everyday. Does have a strange smell but it's not horrible. I am an NC30 with brown hair and eyes.

Nice packaging and natural colour. But must prepare another brush. The one attached is not good enough, I think.

The color of this blush is very shimmery sheer medium to light pink. It comes with a tiny brush that fits inside the mirrored compact, which is very helpful. It is an everyday staple, and works very well on fair to medium complextions with rosy or yellow undertones.