Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by skin tone : Other

4.2

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This color works for me. I was actually hoping for a true rose, but it is peachy pink. A Nar's orgasm color on me. But better, because it does not look as powdery. And has the softest shimmer. Long lasting and at the clerance price at Sephora, couldn't go wrong.

My HG blush!!!! I don't mind the fragrance, and the blush itself is just perfect!

Not quite sure about this one. Just a pink blush really, that goes on quite strong. Seems to clash with my yellow-based skin tone. Does that annoying thing where you get one lone piece of silver glitter on your cheek that you remove only to find it has turned up somewhere else on your face and is basically impossible to remove. Destination - ebay!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just got this in a swap and I'm in love. For my neutral toned pale skin it gives a perfect flushed look, like I just stepped in from a cold windy day. Beautiful.

This is one of my favorite blushes. Color is a dusty pink - not too bright - with gold shimmer. The shimmer isn't terribly noticable, which makes this work with a natural look as well as a more out-there one.