Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.8

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love, love this blush. It's the one I wear almost every day and when I run out I will definitely buy it again.

It's a warm pink with subtle shimmer. It's not glittery, it gives a 'lit from within' glow so beautiful that you probably won't need highlighter.

The only negative about this blush is that eventually it gets a bit harder to pick up anything on the brush, so occasionally I need to give it a scrape with a cotton bud just to loosen the powder. Otherwise, this is a must-have for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a beautiful nuance, so silky and smooth, it gives instant freshness and radiance to skin. It has a pretty lasting power, no break-out, no iritations. The packaging is so cute, I always have it in my purse for little touch ups during long day.
The only thing I can say it's not so perfect is the fact that I need to swirl my brush more to get some color on cheeks, it a little to hard. However, it is better to apply it gradually then to apply it once and look like a clown:-)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Bought in Europe, was $11.00. Nice small packaging, easy to slip into my make up bag. Not a fan of these huge packaging (Tom Ford, etc). Many colors available, very unusual for a drugstore (High Street) blush then again I would not say this was really low priced.

The color I chose is a very light pink with a tad of shimmer. Does not look glittery on my skin, just gives me a tad of natural pop. Tiny little brush works OK, but I do have much better brushes.

CONCLUSION; It was super dry after 6 mo. Had to toss could not blend sparkling things were like sandpaper on my face

Don't know if it is the product, or if I bought an "old stale product"

Either way, go with BB or LM or MAC for blushers

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This color works for me. I was actually hoping for a true rose, but it is peachy pink. A Nar's orgasm color on me. But better, because it does not look as powdery. And has the softest shimmer. Long lasting and at the clerance price at Sephora, couldn't go wrong.