Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.8

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

I love this blush so much. I've got quite light, warm-toned freckly skin, and it comes out looking very, very natural. The gold running through it makes my cheeks have a nice, subtle sheen to them as well (not glittery), so sometimes I don't bother highlighting. Two other plusses for me are that it's super long-wearing, and that I've been using one pot daily for at least two years and it doesn't look like it's about to run out... I give it another year! Got another one in reserve right now - I buy when it's on special.

Just one more thing to add - some people don't like the brush, or the fact that the blush goes hard. I've not had any problems either way for some reason. I do have to scrape the brush on the product a bit, but it's easy. I also like the shape of the brush but due to the fact I have a long face I do like to put my blush on over a wide area.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite blush and sad that I cannot find it anymore. This is a warm rose color with golden shimmer. It has a very pleasant floral scent that isn't offensive. It wears well and gives my warm toned cheeks a nice little flush. I wish they still sold this in the US, cause this is my go to blush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in a swap and I really like it! It's a rosey pink with some shimmer. It's light, but darker than Chanel Narcisse. The problem I have is the size of the area you have to get the product is very small, so I find it hard to get enough on my brush. Also, the product is very hard in texture. Sometimes I end up scratching off the product into a loose powder before applying. Also, it has a strong perfumey scent to it that I don't care for but it goes away after a while.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Fair to good blush on the very very pale. Slightly too pink on me; I find a warmer peachy-pink better. This isn't unusable, though.

I've recently been adventuring for the first time into the dark regions of blush. This is scary for a pale blue person. I thought I could never pull off any blush, ever, and was condemned to looking like death year-round.

95 Rose de Jaspe is one of two I finally bought (the other is 35 Lune d'or). Thanks to advice from Satinette and Georgiasweety on the Boards for pointing me towards this one! Rose Jaspe is one of the lightest Bourjois blushes: pale rose-pink. It's a dusky rose - so with a little more beige-brown in the mix; a little glittery, but not nearly as much as the "d'or" series; easy to apply a faint wash that just makes you look very slightly flushed. As Jojoba points out in her review, Rose de Jaspe is very close to Chanel's Joues Contraste 99 Rose Ptale.

It's more peachy than the other paler Bourjois blushes, so works well on the pale blue of hue. Anything with more blue-violet in it brings out my natural blueness; so the more "pure" pinks, like the otherwise beautiful Rose d'or and Lilas d'or, came out a bit artificial-looking on me. Going the other way, anything with too much coral/rust (Rose coup de foudre, Tomette, Brun poudr) comes out orange. My favourite remains Lune d'or for an everyday rapid blush - Rose de Jaspe is a close second as it's less immediately easy to work with and effective, it has more colour and less glitteriness, maybe more appropriate for meetings? I'm still playing around with these, anyway.

Bourjois blushes are lovely little pots of joy; beautiful packaging, matching the colour inside. The mini mirror inside is useful, the fitted teeny brush is not. The contents are domed, and baked. Quite hard, but work fine with a blusher brush: good results here with the Bourjois dinky stubby bronzer brush or The Body Shop's retractable blusher brush (soft, synthetic, lovely). As others have noted, this blush can be hard to pick up as it's dry-baked: easily solved by scraping the top gently with a dry toothbrush.

This is perfumed: the classic Bourjois scent: rose, vanilla, peach, violet flower, maybe some lily of the valley. Love it or hate it (I love it, and am highly allergic to many smells - but this scent is happily nostalgic for me).

Nice and cheap here in Europe (around EUR 10.00). Not tested on animals. No irritations on this otherwise rather irritable skin.

I'd buy this again - though it looks like it'll last a long time - but not as good as Nars Orgasm or its dupes, as quite the most extraordinary and life-changing gently flushing blush. Mmmm... continued >>

The scent was SO strong it gave me a headache - although the color is quite nice, I don't reach for it often at all because of the strong fragrance. Just TOO much! The case is a little hard to open - I often have trouble prying it apart... Will not repurchase this or any other Bourjois blush.

i bought this last week at sephora because i loved the reviewer below who posted her picture (more of us should do that, it really helps to see visuals!) i thought the rose de jaspe looked amazing on her!!! i am in dire need of a HG blush, something that is not matte! (i am fair MAC NC20, dark brown hair, hazel eyes). i currently own several blushes that i do not like but have settled with: smashbox powder blush in rose, nars creme blush in russian red, a clinique bronze-y blush, and benefit benetint (i do like this). i have never purchased any makeup from the bourjois line. i was pleased to see the $13 price tag! i scooped the blush up and was on my way. when i got home, i found the compact extremely difficult to open. the little clasp thing is cumbersome and and i never know which way (left, right, up or down) to push it. i really do not like fiddling with the tiny compact. when i finally opened the tiny cheap-o plastic compact i find a tiny cheap-o plastic blush brush. silly! then i reveal the blush. i smell it because most of the reviewer's say the blush has a strong "powdery/grandma smell." it does and i'm not too sure that i want to put something purfumed on my sensitive skin. DUH! all i can say is that i couldn't smell the blush for myself at sephora b/c the blush was sealed. i tried the blush and it didn't really show up! i wanted to really GLOW, but this blush didn't do it for me. it is also a bit too red for my fair complexion. i have enough reds in my collection already, i was aiming more for a soft pink. i will give it a few more tries, and then i will retire it to my gym bag to keep for the days i shower and dress after a workout and need makeup. **UPDATE: last night i went to sephora and ended up buying benefit's dandelion after reading product reviews. i think it will look nice on my fair skin. we'll see. i was TORN between dandelion and stila's blush in bud. let's pray i didn't make another mistake. i figured dandelion would double as a light blush/luminizer and will work with the blushes i currently own. all in all i an not happy with the bourjois product at all and will not repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* Oh my! what a fabulous blush! I love it! I wore it today for the first time and adore it! It is such a prettyyyyyy pink with a gorgeous sheen! It's not too light or dark, just right! Instantly gave me a gorgeous flush and luminous cheeks! and so well pigmented, no need to pile it on,(you'd think i'd listen to myself! lol, i have a tendency to over do blush! lol) it just glides on easily. A fantastic blush! Yay!

continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

While I agree that this is a pretty rose color, I just *can't* get this to go on evenly so it never looks natural. It always looks splotchy or too much goes on. I don't care for this formula at all and find the product frustrating.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is the best blush ever...it's a bright rosy pink...
and its tiny, so its so easy to carry in my mini purse when Im out at night!!!!