Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.6

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Nice color, though itīs not very natural. Good product, but nothing special about it...

I've had the little pot of this blush for ever. Literally years. I still have stacks left too. I really like the dusty pink colour that it is and I think it's a good stand-by blusher for everyday prettiness. I hate the brush it comes with though. It's so tiny and the wrong shape. But that aside, the product is good and I would recommend this colour.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great color selection from bourjois including this one. A flattering dusty rose color with a very fine silvery sheen for my fair-light olive south Asian skin tone. The color mimics my natural flushed color, also has a slightly cold weather mood to it. Love it paired with simple black eyeliner for a simple elegant look.

Rose De Jaspe is a complicated rosy pink with some silvery shimmer in it. It looks a little pale in the pan because of those shimmers, but more rosy on skin. The shimmer is quite unnoticeable on my cheek and doesn't draw attention to my pores at all. It works for my medium asian complexion, actually I think this color will suit every skin tone (who doesn't love rosy cheeks!) with the shimmer giving a little bit highlight effect. Something about the package, a lot of people don't like the package. It's fine with me, since I never rely on the mirror and brush coming with any blush. I just use my large synthetic brush to swirl on the surface and get a pretty decent amount of pigment. The package is tiny and lovely, very easy to carry around, but the clasp and the hinge doesn't seem very steady as a lot of girls already mentioned, so just be careful not to drop it on any hard surface. The full price is around $14, not too bad, a little pricy considering such a small amount of product, 0.08oz (2.5g), but then again it's quite pigmented, so this little baby should be able to last me for more than one year, plus smaller package is better than to pay thirty bucks for a huge amount of blush and then get bored before going through half of it.
Since some people mentioned the surface got harden after being used a while, well, I never have problem with that. Guess the trick is my synthetic brush, which has dense bristles harder than natural animal hair, and I'm always heavy-handed when applying blush.
It has a vintage type of scent, kind of funny and unnecessary for a blush, but I'm not bothered at all. It's actually quite soothing as it reminds me of something my mom and aunts used in the old days. And yes I'll definitely buy it again, probably another shade. Bourjors blush has so many gorgeous and unique colors, I'm looking forward to having more.

Fine, but unremarkable.

The brush it comes with is crap, I threw it out. Also, dropped the case and lid immediately smashed off. I now have to have this sitting open on a counter-top until I use it up, and have to use a different blush when I travel. However, not having a lid has got rid of the nasty perfume smell.

The colour however is great. Subtle pink shimmer, easy to choose from a great range (there were about 3 I would have been happy to buy) and it goes on just as it looks like it will.

I don't like that the product is so hard though, it takes a good few rubs to load my brush. However, when it does go on I think it is quite well pigmented. It blends well, and lasts most of the day (nothing lasts all day on me as I have very dry skin).

Because it is such a hard little mound of blush, I think it will last forever. However, this is a double edged sword for me, as the rubbish cheap packaging means it will be sitting on my counter indefinitely.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a pretty warm pink blush with shimmer ~it works better as a highlighter to bring out the cheekbones or layered with a deeper pink blush on top. The color is not very intense and lasting power is moderate. One thing that bothers me about Bourjois blushes is that I always have to refresh the surface by scraping it with a cotton pad or tissue, otherwise I don't get much product transfer to my brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this blush for days i wanted a natural flush on my NC42 skin. But it seems like i am too dark for this color to show up on my skin. No wonder how much i swirl and dip the brush in the pot, it doesnt pick the color (I use MAC brushes) and hence i dont see anything at all whatsoever on my cheeks. I wish i could return it because this is no use to me. Sticking with my MAC blush for now.

Not quite sure about this one. Just a pink blush really, that goes on quite strong. Seems to clash with my yellow-based skin tone. Does that annoying thing where you get one lone piece of silver glitter on your cheek that you remove only to find it has turned up somewhere else on your face and is basically impossible to remove. Destination - ebay!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This colour looks natural on my pale skin, when applied softly on the apples of my cheeks. If applied heavier you can create a more dramatic look.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I like the colour - lovely shimmery rose. Showed up really nicely on my cheeks and it gives a subtle flush of a gorgeous slightly bright medium pink shimmer. It comes with a little brush and mirror and it lasts long. I will buy again.

Popular Blush Products