Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.4

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

My eyes were on this blush for a long time! Such a cute packaging, natural shimmery pinkish peach shade doesn't make me look like a clown and makes my face glow and blends nicely with my medium skin. I like the floral powdery scent it's gorgeous. I'm impressed with the quality of it, i thought because the pots are small they don't contain enough product, i figured out that it does last for a long time, I bought it a year ago and it seems like i didn't consume the half of the product yet! ( I use it pretty much everyday).
However it's hard to get the adequate amount of product for the first couple of uses, maybe because it's a baked blush the surface is hard as well as brush is meh.

I don't know why but I've always wanted to own a Bourjois pot blush. I always loved the packaging and the cuteness of it, and it made me feel girly ( I was a tomboy).

I'm relatively new to makeup and usually borrow whatever my mother or friend has, and when it came to buying my own blush, I beelined directly to the Bourjois pot ones.
It was a struggle deciding between Rose de Jaspe and Rose D'or because they're very similar colours, but I ended up with Rose de Jaspe.

Packaging:
I love the small size as it's easy to carry around. I got one with a dysfunctional button but that's not too much of an issue. The little mirror inside is very handy for me as I don't have any other mirror in my bag.

Application:
I think the shade is great for my skin.( I'm either pale and dead looking or slightly yellowish with discoloration due to acne scars and I do get red easily for whatever reason.) I can only describe this shade as a rosy pink with golden shimmer and looks very natural on me.
I love that it's easy to manage as well.
It's buildable, and if there's excess, it's easy to brush off.
A lot of the powder comes out on the brush and I can only see that when I slightly tap it.
The little brush that comes with it

Plus the smell of the powder is amazing. I don't really know how to describe the scent but it's a comforting scent and gets me excited to use the blush (If that makes any sense?)

I have a feeling this pot will last me a very long time although I use it daily, and I would definitely repurchase this. I think I'll buy the Rose D'or pot to compare it and see if there's any difference

for years and years this was the only blush that I had and it still reach for it a lot, it lasts that long!
Pigmentation wise is not a wow element but I do believe it last on your face. The bigger issues with these baked blushes is that after a while it takes a lot more work to get product on the brush because the powder is hard.
Very often I apply some with my fingers and then blend it with a brush because its a still lovely and perfectly good blush.
And the package is so cute!

Good product imo for the price ($19 Canadian), since I don't wear blush that often and didn't really want to pay $30+ just for it. This colour gives me a nice rosy flush without looking sparkly, glittery, or tomato-faced. It is also easily blendable making it great for day-to-night wear.

I really like the curved little brush it comes with. It's very convenient for on-the-go application or any touch ups, picks up a LOT of product (must tap off excess) and is easily washable. If I want a more sheer look, I use a blusher brush or MAC's tapered face brush.

Negatives - besides the brush it comes with, packaging looks a bit like what you'd find in a little girl's purse? With the above being said, I probably would not buy it again, because I like experimenting with a lot of makeup. This should last me a LONG long time anyway.

I'm about an NC20, pale olive.

This was a favorite of mine for a few years. This is a nice light pink blush with some shimmer. It looks really natural and I think this is a shade that would suit most complexions. It also lasts for a very long time. Cons: it gets a bit blotchy by the end of the day, but that can easily be fixed, frail packaging (be careful not to drop it) and the brush you get with it is useless. I don't mind the scent at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

NO COLOR ON FACE! Too sheer I guess.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Skin : Asian, semi-tanned yellow.

Smells very nice, a very compact container with cute brush.
It blends easily with a very very slight shimmery texture for those who doesn't want to look too "shiny". I think it's good for daily natural look.

On my oily skin, in heavy outdoor activity it stays for only 3 hours, but in indoor activity it might last for 6-7 hours, at least 50 % of what I've put first time.

I have been using it for 3 months, while my friend has been using it for almost a year and it looks like it hasn't been used up, not even a half.

definitely recommend this, such a friendly price, and I might just buy this product with different color.

I really love the blusher range that Bourjois offers. So many pretty pink colours but for my first pot i went with the 'Rose De Jasper'. Love how each of the blushes come in a different coloured pot so its easy to distinguish between them.
It has a slight floral smell to it which may bother some but i actually dont mind it. It also comes with a tiny brush and mirror inside so it enables quick and easy application.
Its not a very strong colour but can easily be build up depending on how you like to wear your blusher. I will definatley buy more of this blusher whether it be in the same colour or i may try one of the others next time.

Easily my best loved rose blush. The colour isn't overwhelming, and you can layer on for more pigmentation. It gives me a healthy, rosy look and goes well with my skin (i'm a MAC NC20). Because i'm on the fairer side, most rosy blushes tend to look too red on me. I don't have this problem with this blush. Would definitly repurchase if i ever ran out.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have two Bourjois blushes - Rose de Jasp and Or Sublime. Both of them are very good, gently and longlasting. But Ive found out, that rose colours are definately not a good match for me, so I wont buy THIS shade again.