Urban Decay Chopper Lipstick

No Image

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/30/2005 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm really on the fence about this..This is the most Perfect nude for my coloring(LLL yellow undertones:JI Warm Silk somewhere between MAC NC 20&25).Just the perfect carameled peach. but the glitter in it is what's killin' the loving feeling for me.I am not a fan of glitter..It feels gritty too **sigh** but for the shade,I may have to learn to get over it unless I can find a replacement

on 8/10/2003 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

A frosty brown shade. It is neutral, but not non-existant.
Love it.

on 7/13/2003 3:20:00 AM

What an awesome colour. A light brown, medium copper w/ shimmer and a medium amount of silver sparkles it works well alone or lightly over other lipstick. The quality is really nice. Apart from the glitter, the texture is super smooth, and even w/ the glitter then texture remains pleasant. But sometimes hard to wear b/c it tends to look quite frosty. Fun to work w/ though.

on 3/25/2003 8:18:00 AM

Lovely coppery brown color with teeny silver sparkles, works well on me (warm-toned LLL). Nice creamy texture.

on 1/7/2003 2:12:00 PM

A really nice gold color with silver glitter in it. The glitter is a tiny bit chunky, a feel it a tiny bit on my lips, but mostly it just feels smooth and adds a little sparkle! It's a shade I wear often in the Spring to early Summer. Though I really adore all of my UD lippies, I find the metal, rickety bullet tube kind of annoying - I am constantly nicking my lipstick when I turn it up and down.