Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray

Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray

on 3/15/2018 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I liked this spray when I first got it because it gave me a pretty intense glow; however, if you try spraying this more than once on the entire face, you will look glittery and oily. This is also very expensive for a setting spray; I would rather invest in a good skincare product so you can get a natural glow without the glitter and oiliness. This also doesn’t make my makeup last longer and if you spray more than once, things will start to slide off, especially if you sweat or touch your face.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

At first I found this product a little hard to use. It's infused with a lot of glitter, and at first I looked like a disco ball. With a bit of experimenting though, I've found that it needs A LOT of shaking up to settle the glitter but once you've done that, it goes on beautifully. The mist is so fine and I found that it really did keep my makeup on all day. Because of the glitter I'll use it more for nights out than anything else but I'm really impressed with it overall and I'd really like to try Cover FX's Mattifying Setting Spray in the future.

Popular Other Products