BeneFit Cosmetics foolproof brow powder

BeneFit Cosmetics foolproof brow powder

3.0

on 2/20/2018 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Brow powders is something I actively seek because I would like something that has a good shade match and long lasting. My brows are not super oily, but enough have powder not last, especially in the summer. My natural brows are black but I usually go a shade lighter, so 03 is perfect for me (there is a shade lighter and a shade darker).

Pros:
It's shaped like an eyebrow like paint by numbers for people that do not know how to use brow products
There is a built-in spoolie
Lasts all day
02 shade is cool toned

Cons:
The sponge tip is basically useless, wish it was an angled brush instead
This is not a super cheap option

Even though there are more pros than cons, I feel like there are better options out there (even at the drugstore) that provide the same type of qualities. It's worth trying if you want to try a new brow powder, but I would personally not be repurchasing because of the price.

on 1/29/2018 3:21:00 AM

This is a nice brow powder with good colors that look natural. I even like the applicator, though for my skinny, barely there brows, I find it too thick to really get natural looking hairs painted on. Might be a different case for folks with fuller brows, who just need a bit of filling in. The packaging is super cute, kind of like a vintage make up box that looks really good on your vanity, but also compact enough to take along with you in your purse. The powder is not too dry, not too stiff and gets picked up equally well by stiff and soft brushes. The downside is that it never seems to last long enough to get me through the day, so I always carry a pencil or this powder to touch up. It just seems to vanish off my face, a problem I`ve never had with Suqqu or Laura Mercier.

Popular Brows Products