Maybelline New York New York Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Maybelline New York New York Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara
New York Total Temptation Waterproof MascaraNew York Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I actually love the coconut-vanilla smell of this! I grabbed the waterproof since I have oily lids that make most normal mascara smudge.

I've used this for about four months, and while it IS drier now, I wouldn't mind buying it again. It makes my lashes look feathery AND fuller, two things I love. It's a bit on the natural side more than the falsies side, but that's okay with me. It doesn't seem to smudge or flake either. I've had more clumps now that the formula is older, so I'll either get a new one soon or experiment with others. Oh, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I don't even feel this on my lashes during the day, so it's a good option for avoiding heaviness :)

Update: boosted this from 4 to 5 stars after trying Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal and getting smudges. Total Temptation is my HG for now since it doesn't smudge on me at unless I wipe my eyes during the day, it lasts, it gives my lashes that full and long look while never looking spidery (AND they're separated nicely). I avoid clumps by just replacing this mascara every three to four months.

Actual rating 3.5.

On me, this is a good basic waterproof mascara - great staying power, but unless I do 3+ coats, I get a very natural look which is not what I want - I want very full, lush looking lashes and it takes 3 coats to get me there. So, I won't re-purchase, but its not a bad mascara, just doesn't WOW me.