Maybelline New York New York Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Other
Maybelline New York New York Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara
New York Total Temptation Waterproof MascaraNew York Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoyed this the first time I used it and it lasted that entire day, giving me great optimism. There are very, very few mascaras that don't smear on me (I’m basically limited to tubing mascara, but hope springs eternal) and, indeed, on the second wear I had raccoon eyes.

It was really disappointing because this was a pretty fantastic mascara otherwise. The aqua and black tube is adorable, the handle feels nice and well controlled in your hand, and the brush and formula were just pillowy. I loved it. Further, it gave me those "clumpy vavoom" lashes - pretty huge but if you were really close, they were a little clumpy (if I were a more patient makeup applier I think they would have combed out nicely, but move fast.) And it smelled of coconut, which was a nice surprise. A good mascara, just not for my eyes (I am beginning to wonder if my tears are just oil based, honestly.)

on 2/15/2018 7:28:00 AM

I'm stocking up on this fantastic waterproof mascara!!! 5 stars all the way.Volume,Length,no smudges,no flaking.Honestly I'm shocked by how good this is.No lie.My lashes look amazing.
I tried a few high end mascaras lately and none of them measured up to this mascara.
Thanks Maybelline!