LUSH Rump

LUSH Rump

A-FLIPPING-MAZING! Not even joking. I use this over my bust, lower, tummy, a-la butt cheeks and my thighs and noticed a difference in softer, plumper skin after ONE use and the more you use it, the more results you see! Plumper, smoother, sexier looking skin. I LOVE the warming sensation it gives off - that boost of blood circulation is just so sensational. Lovely to use in winter. Such a sexy cream! Wish it came in a giant pot!

on 3/31/2018 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I received a sample of the product when I visited the lush store . I returned to buy it the very next day after trying it for one day . The smell is exquisite and makes my skin so soft .I don’t only use it for my “derrière” I use it all over my body. I will definitely by buying this cream again . Absolutely love it !!

on 2/25/2018 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this on a whim. It is hard to describe the scent but it is pleasant and light. The cream sinks in quickly and I do see some noticeable firming abilities. You can really use this all over and not just on your behind. The glitter on top can be removed, however I use this at night with no issues. My skin feels and looks so nice. This and the dream cream are my favorite body lotions from Lush.

on 1/26/2018 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm so glad that I was able to try this out in-store, because LUSH's marketing for this item made it seem so unappealing. I never would have ordered it based off of its online descriptions, photos and videos. Online, this looked like a heavy, greasy, orange paste with gold glitter, and they marketed it specifically for firming butts and repeatedly say that it's for "runners and cyclists" to "use this rich cream to help with friction and chafing." And they call it "bottom rub." Literally nothing about it sounded or looked appealing to me. It didn't sound like it was for me at all.

However, this is a complete and total holy grail item, and one of only 3 body moisturizers in the world (I've tried hundreds) that I don't have a bad reaction to. My skin is so sensitive from my health issues and medication (fibromyalgia and autoimmune disorders that are attacking my skin and thyroid right now); it's literally amazing how well Rump works and that I have no bad skin reactions to it.

Rump shouldn't have been marketed as just a firming butt cream or for fitness enthusiasts, because that doesn't do it justice at all.
It's a great body butter for anyone.

Rump is a luxurious body butter that sinks in amazingly fast and leaves skin so unbelievably soft. It even works beautifully as a hand cream, because it is so rich and sinks in so quickly, but I adore it all over my legs, thighs, stomach and (yes) booty area. It actually makes my skin look smoother, tighter and glowing. I was shocked at the difference. I've been too sick to work out for the past month and feel awful, but this cream made me look like I had been working out all week.

Firm, glowing, super moisturized skin with no greasiness, heavy feel or residue. I have never had a lotion/body butter sink in as quickly as this one does. I put it on right after the shower and am amazed and can't stop touching my legs. I also like that the smell of it isn't overpowering and dissipates rather quickly (most of LUSH's products have beast mode levels of fragrance). My boyfriend said it smelled like dill pickles and now I do get that tangy, herbal scent from it, along with a dry, woody rose, and sometimes hints of citrus, spice or sandalwood, but the smell is light and goes away quickly on me, so I don't really care too much about it. The only thing I could do without is the spray of gold glitter on the top, but at least it's only on the top part.

This is just an amazing body moisturizer, full of wonderful butters, and I don't know how they came up with this magic formula, but I don't ever want to be without it. My skin looks and feels incredible on week 2 of using this daily.

Popular Lotions / Creams