3.0

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 months ago

I bought this foundation after i had a sample in the shop. At the time i had bad sinuses and i could not smell the product very well. Once my allergies cleared up -i went to use the foundation, i pressed a pump on my hand and OMG THE SMELL ---It hit me right away so overpowering -----it was so strong like an extremely soapy floral type scent that i could not bear. The smell sunk into my pores my hand i could not get rid of it - the smell did not dissipate. I hate extremely heavily scented products as i am an asthmatic and it doesn't agree with me. I returned this product right away and got my money back! At $22.95 this foundation was an expensive gamble, i wish i never purchased. A huge warning to anyone who has allergies and hates heavy fragrance - this is not the foundation for you!!!!!!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Wow! Best foundation ever! Finally one that is almost an 100% match to my skintone which is rare. Full coverage, looks super natural and flawless. 24 hour hydration and controls shine. Added vitamins so no breakouts! Definitely be buying again!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35