Lancome Skin Feels Good Skin Nourishing Foundation

No Image

AQUA / WATER ● GLYCERIN ● CAPRYLYL METHICONE ● ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ● PROPANEDIOL ● DIMETHICONE ● ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT ● SORBITOL ● TRIETHOXYSILYLETHYL POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE ● DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER ● SODIUM CHLORIDE ● SODIUM CITRATE ● SODIUM HYALURONATE ● MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT ● ALUMINA ● DISODIUM EDTA ● DISODIUM PHOSPHATE ● ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ● CITRIC ACID ● BHT ● TOCOPHEROL ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● CHLORPHENESIN ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ● [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ● CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ●

on 4/11/2018 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely adore this foundation. It's light feeling, easy to apply and lasts. Feels like I have nothing on my skin but it looks like perfection. Coverage is about medium bordering on light. Finish is natural not quite dewy or matte imo. But I had to return it. Even the lightest shade was far too dark for me. I tried blending it out and topping it with a light powder and still it was too dark. I'm so sad, this is an amazing product if you can get your shade. I hope lancome makes a porcelain shade in the future that is actually light and not closer to medium. Would repurchase if available in my shade. This could have been my hg :(

It's quite an okay product. The coverage is quite decent and the dewy effect is nice. It's great that it provides protection of SPF23. Yet that part has a downside: I feel like the product doesn't sit well on the skin, and gradually slides off. The cream is "eaten up" quite a lot by the end of the day. The colour match is not great either. Light/medium which is supposedly good match for my NC20/25 skin is quite alright in terms of color intensity but the shade is off. It has this pinky-greyish hue which many of CC creams have, and I do not find it flattering at all. I'd say the product is 3.5/5 for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was a very pleasant surprise! I will be honest, I was not expecting too much. The new YSL is too glowy, the new IT Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer (Bye Bye Foundation) is just yuk and sits on top of the skin. This one was perfect for me. The finish is beautiful, it glides on easy (I use an Artis brush) and it stays on all day. It gives a beautiful radiance without over doing it. I'd say it can be a medium coverage. There is a slight fragrance but it's lovely. The texture of it is wonderful and light. I have gotten tons of compliments. It's just beautiful. I am an NC35-40 in MAC and I use SAND. It's a perfect match for me. I will up the color once it starts getting hot and I darken up... I love this stuff!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I sampled this in two colors from Sephora. I got the warm almond and beige shades to try against my warm-neutral olive skin (I am South Asian, if that helps). I was comparing this YSL's Touche Eclat All In One Glow product, which recently came out. I think I like the YSL better. The Lancome has great ingredients for dry skin, but the perfume was very, very strong, and not something that I enjoyed smelling. It smells a bit like drugstore shampoo. I think the almond color was a better match for my skin, but I just couldn't get over the strong scent. The YSL has a better and milder perfume, so I think I'm going to go with that one.

****

EDIT: actually, after extensive sampling of both this and the YSL products, it turns out I like the Skin Feels Good a lot more. I thought the scent was a bit strong at first, but it disappears really quickly when you put it on, and it doesn't burn my skin or anything. I like this product more for a few reasons: it's very lightweight and liquidy; it does a better job of blending in and not catching on dry patches; it feels more hydrating than the YSL (I have very dry skin); the color selection is better. The YSL one is more luminous, but it left a powdery look to my skin. The YSL one photographs really well, but it doesn't look good in real life. The Lancome one doesn't photograph as well, but it looks a lot sexier and more natural in real life. So... a toss up for some, but not for me. I don't really take many selfies. It's not perfect - some dry skin around my nose still got a bit accentuated (I have a cold) - but after trying tons and tons of new foundations, I think this is the best for sure. I've found that I can wear both of the colors in the 3 range - the cooler one suits my post-winter skin, but I know the almond one will be good for summer when my skintone gets warmer. Planning to buy both!

Also - the price -- what a great deal!

on 2/23/2018 12:17:00 PM

I saw the advertisement for a new Lancome BB/ Tinted Moisturizer/ Foundation and with a name like Skin Feels Good (with SPF 23) I had to purchase it. I also noticed that Yves Saint Laurent released a similar product called Touche Eclat All in One Glow Tinted Moisturizer also with SPF 23. The ingredient list on this product is very very similar to the new Lancome Skin Feels Good and they both have SPF 23, too. The Lancome Skin Feels Good is priced a little more affordable ($35) than the similar Yves Saint Laurent Glow Tinted Moisturizer, which is $48. The first several ingredients of both products are identical- probably because both are owned by Loreal.

I really wanted to love the Lancome Skin Feels Good but it just didn't make my skin either look or feel good. This is highly fragranced and it takes quite a long time to dissipate. I also thought the finish of this started to look blotchy and uneven when I applied this over my primer (Marc Jacobs Coconut Primer). I'm not a big fan of this having an SPF of 23 because an SPF of at least 30 is the recommended level for daily use. This just didn't look natural or feel natural. This settled into fine lines as well. I wouldn't recommend this for dry skin, but I can't say that I think this would work well for oily skin either. I think this product needs some revisions or perhaps the YSL version is a better product. I'm going to have to check that one out. My more detailed review and swatches can be seen here:

on 2/11/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After visiting Nordstrom to get a sample of the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation (which I ended up not caring for... too thick/heavy for my liking), I was talked into trying Lancome's Skin Feels Good foundation. I'm so glad I was talked into trying this! It's a lovely formula that offers a medium coverage and a lovely natural glow. It lasts all day without breaking up, and I get compliments on my skin when I wear it. Love it!!

on 1/24/2018 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Update: Was going to exchange my shade for one lighter but they are all sold out. All of the colors. I finally got a lighter shade and it is a better match. Used a different primer and I am happier with this TM. This looks pretty good on my face and wears well. I am liking this and it diffuses my lines and texture on my face. The breakouts I was experiencing was from skincare so I am on with this foundation.

I didn't know where to put this new foundation from Lancome. It's sort of a primer, BB cream, TM hybrid. Lancome says it has skin-like properties but I was surprised at how much coverage this offers. I got medium coverage from the get go. It goes on like a liquid powder/primer but it is moisturizing. I bought in 2C because in Lancome colors I'm a buff 220 even though in MAC I'm NC20. It was a decent match.

Unfortunately, even over priming it highlighted my larger wrinkles like my marionette lines. It downplayed my textured skin for a couple of hours but later my face was very glowy and I could see all of my texture. It went on with a skin-like finish but 5 hours in I could feel it on my skin.

It has a sunscreen but it is only octinoxate so pretty useless. I wish it wasn't in there because after I took it off for the night I had some new breakouts. My skin did not like it. It doesn't have a scent. Competitively priced at 38 dollars. Comes in a tube with a pump. I wonder if this is an answer to It CC cream since L'Oreal bought It?