Lancôme Skin Feels Good Skin Nourishing Foundation

Lancôme Skin Feels Good Skin Nourishing Foundation

4.1

AQUA / WATER ● GLYCERIN ● CAPRYLYL METHICONE ● ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ● PROPANEDIOL ● DIMETHICONE ● ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT ● SORBITOL ● TRIETHOXYSILYLETHYL POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE ● DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER ● SODIUM CHLORIDE ● SODIUM CITRATE ● SODIUM HYALURONATE ● MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT ● ALUMINA ● DISODIUM EDTA ● DISODIUM PHOSPHATE ● ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ● CITRIC ACID ● BHT ● TOCOPHEROL ● PHENOXYETHANOL ● CHLORPHENESIN ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ● [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ● CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ●

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great tinted moisturizer from Lancome. Good coverage, looks natural (not heavy or cakey), and has skincare benefits. That is probably my favorite part! It has hyaluronic acid, which we all know is very hydrating and good for keeping skin moisturized and plump. It also has moringa seed extract, an antioxidant which helps with anti pollution. It is oil free and paraben free, all over "good" for your skin! All skin types can use this too, and I find the shade range is fairly good. I love this product!

on 8/31/2018 6:53:00 PM

I've been looking for a light-coverage, everyday foundation that gives a natural finish, and this is it. It has a mousse-like consistency and spreads so well and blends so easily. I like the coverage a lot - it's a true light-coverage, more than sheer, less than medium. It's enough to cover redness, but not dark pigmentation, which I use concealer for. Like a lot of silicone-heavy foundations, this makes my pores look minimized, but unlike other foundations, it doesn't make me greasy or patchy over time. It's a great formula. It does have a scent, but it doesn't bother me that much and it eventually goes away. The scent reminds me of Laneige's cushion foundations.

My only gripe is the shade range (somehow I'm always in between shades). I got 35W, which is not really a "warm" shade, it looks more neutral and ends up making me look ghostly. For reference, I'm about an NC25 - 30. I mixed it with the next shade darker, 4N (which looks too dark/orange worn alone) and it ends up looking perfect.

I can imagine this looking amazing in the fall, because it has a very radiant finish. It's summer now, so I set with powder minus the high points of my face, and top it off with setting spray. My skin looks so healthy and natural afterwards, and it lasts for hours.

on 8/26/2018 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I’ve never had a base product go on so smooth as this, it’s so incredibly satisfying putting this on purely for that reason. It make any skin look so healthy/fresh but skin like at the same time. My skin is dry so I don’t have a product with oil breakthrough so my wear time is good, but oily skin may have to set this more. I took a lippie off because you can see this on your skin with closer inspection and it can be a bit streaky.

on 6/18/2018 10:06:00 PM

I've had this for about a week now, I've used it about 4 times... This is THE one I've waited my whole life for! It's super fabulous. I love the smooth/gel like texture, the light coverage, the overall finish and wear time.. It just ticks all the boxes for my combo, mature, 48 yo skin. I don't have acne or acne scars, so one layer with a buffing brush gives me amazing coverage.. I have been using a big fluffy brush to lightly set with either MAC MSFN powder, or NO 7 perfect loose powder, then a spritz of either UD All Nighter, or just some rosewater, and it just looks amazing all day.. Definitely recommend. 💅💄💋

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this tinted moisturizer!! I just about gave up when Nars’ broke me out and provided little to no coverage, but this was GREAT! It provides medium-ish coverage (enough to even out my skin tone beautifully), smells REALLY good, and lasts a good while!! I mainly use this for lazy days or during this summer because it’s so darn hot outside (sunscreen in it is an added bonus). I expected the price to be higher considering it’s Lancôme but I was pleasantly surprised plus it comes with a pump on this cute bottle. Pros: Great coverage for evening out skintone, smells good, lightweight (can’t feel it on my face), and moisturizing! I can also use my sponge with this product comfortably! Cons: I have dry/combo skin so I have to be careful with the amount of moisturizer I use underneath or I look more greasy than fresh & dewy! The shade range is a bit limited but tinted moisturizers can suit a myriad of different skin tones near/under the same shade spectrum!

on 6/8/2018 11:41:00 AM

I just picked up a sample at Nordstrom. The color (blonde?) and dewy finish look nice and there’s significant coverage but it felt occlusive. My skin is very prone to clogging so I’m weary of anything occlusive! However, I can’t deal with the perfume! It’s overpowering.

on 6/7/2018 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I got a tube of this foundation to travel with. I thought it would be convenient and moisturizing. I was wrong. At first it seemed to dry out my skin. To be fair, it was early March and very cold in the Midwest and my complexion tends to get cranky during the winter now that I have “mature” skin. But I moisturized and used a primer and it still wasn’t that great The shades are also limited. I got the lightest shade and it’s still too dark for my complexion. I’ll use it over the summer when I get a bit of a tan but for the price point the shades should be better. And there should be more shades for paler toned women and more shades for women of color. So if you’re more in the middle range, this product may work for you. As for the formula, my skin did not feel good. In fact, it did nothing for my skin with the exception of maybe breaking it out. I’ll finish the tube and stick to the Teint Idole cushion foundation and Renergie Lift foundation.

on 4/11/2018 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely adore this foundation. It's light feeling, easy to apply and lasts. Feels like I have nothing on my skin but it looks like perfection. Coverage is about medium bordering on light. Finish is natural not quite dewy or matte imo. But I had to return it. Even the lightest shade was far too dark for me. I tried blending it out and topping it with a light powder and still it was too dark. I'm so sad, this is an amazing product if you can get your shade. I hope lancome makes a porcelain shade in the future that is actually light and not closer to medium. Would repurchase if available in my shade. This could have been my hg :(

It's quite an okay product. The coverage is quite decent and the dewy effect is nice. It's great that it provides protection of SPF23. Yet that part has a downside: I feel like the product doesn't sit well on the skin, and gradually slides off. The cream is "eaten up" quite a lot by the end of the day. The colour match is not great either. Light/medium which is supposedly good match for my NC20/25 skin is quite alright in terms of color intensity but the shade is off. It has this pinky-greyish hue which many of CC creams have, and I do not find it flattering at all. I'd say the product is 3.5/5 for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was a very pleasant surprise! I will be honest, I was not expecting too much. The new YSL is too glowy, the new IT Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer (Bye Bye Foundation) is just yuk and sits on top of the skin. This one was perfect for me. The finish is beautiful, it glides on easy (I use an Artis brush) and it stays on all day. It gives a beautiful radiance without over doing it. I'd say it can be a medium coverage. There is a slight fragrance but it's lovely. The texture of it is wonderful and light. I have gotten tons of compliments. It's just beautiful. I am an NC35-40 in MAC and I use SAND. It's a perfect match for me. I will up the color once it starts getting hot and I darken up... I love this stuff!!