3.5

Way overpriced for super average products. If you want cruelty free you will do just as well for quality with NYX or Wet & Wild both much less expensive. They have big talk about this lip gloss, I got it because the claims that it was long lasting/didn't fade. you can't tell, it doesn't stain and it doesn't last. Thrive also has shady reviews on their site - way too many 5 star! There's no way it's real imo. Regarding the breast cancer support: I can support charities directly, that way Thrive (and other companies that do this) won't get a tax break for it. I felt taken advantage of because i wanted to do good.

I kept seeing this add in my Facebook feed and the lip colors looked pretty plus the company was just so flipping happy and helpful on the posts, so I ordered from them. They are NOT cheap but have a fanatic cult following. In their defense, they say they give a product to a woman in need for every product purchased. I can't ever find a lip product I like I hate lipstick but glosses are so temporary, plus I'm 48. Isn't that too old for gloss? I am blonde with blue eyes and fair to medium skin and look better in cool tones. I bought the Lip Mark in Pamela and the topper in Glinda. Omg! I am in love. the tubes are generously sized and have great applicators. Glinda looks great by itself and just makes your natural lips look better and healthy. Pamela is a brown mauve and it is stunning, wither alone or under the topper. The consistency is tacky, not sticky, which is perfect for a gloss. This is a gloss/stain and the product says color will stay on your lips even after the gloss wears off. That is true! I put it on at 3pm and never reapplied. At 11pm teeth brushing, still had a soft natural pink to my lips that finally came off when I washed my face. I was so impressed I immediately ordered a lippie in Joann (plum mauve) and a mascara that is supposedly worth selling my soul for according to the Thrive devotees. I'll let you know!