Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Sunset Fantasy

No Image

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Sunset Fantasy is a pleasant, mainly fruity-fresh mix of apple, peach, berries, sweet citrus and mild powdered floral notes. On me the orange blossom is the only clearly detectable floral note as the freshly sweet fruits are the stars of the fragrance, but I'm quite sure that I'm getting a hint of peony in the mix and maybe rose? The fragrance soon becomes milky and a bit warmer with the cream, amber and a light vanilla note developing fairly quickly. I think that there is coconut in the base, but that might just be me fooling myself, as I expect coconut in a summery fruity-rich fragrance.

This is a fairly linear fragrance on me which sometimes niggles me in fragrances, but doesn't actually bother me here - maybe because I like every single scent note used in the fragrance? Wear-time is decent enough for a EDT, at up to six hours. It does wear pretty close to the skin, though.

Official scent notes: ruby red grapefruit, Italian mandarin, sweet apple, peach, raspberry leaf, orange blossom, Australian sandalwood, vanilla Moheli, amber and steamed milk froth.

Straight away Sunset Fantasy reminded me of Victoria's Secret long-since discontinued fragrance Love Rocks, which is a perfume that you can't find here in the UK, so that is pleasing to me.

This isn't anything close to being original and doesn't remind me of Fantasy at all [this reminds me more of the Private Show line quite a bit], but for a seasonal limited edition release that is fairly low priced and will be kept on various offers during it's in-store run, Sunset Fantasy is a pretty good buy - it just says 'happy' and 'fun' to me. So if you want a more casual and relaxed spring/summer fragrance, collect Britney Spears fragrances, or want a non-offensive fragrance as a gift option for someone, then Sunset Fantasy is worth checking out.

Popular Fragrances