L'Occitane Shea Light Comforting Cream

4.3

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm not usually picky with these kind of products but with this one being pretty expensive, I feel like this isn't THAT amazing for it's price. Yes it moisturises my skin pretty well but that's about it. It doesn't "protect" the skin like it claims and it says this is for sensitive skin types, I disagree because a few times after I've put this on I felt a burning sensation and my face turned red.
For me this is not a suitable moisturiser for the mornings because it's a bit too heavy and doesn't really make my skin feel like it can breathe (although I do not get breakouts with this). I use this in the night time only. I like the scent but if you don't like the smell of baby detergent/powder then I'd pass this one.
I won't be buying this again just because I find that all this does is moisturise my face and I get the same results with a drugstore face cream half the price. Nothing really special.

This face cream is amazing! I have combination skin and it provides hydration without being too heavy. It absorbs in easily and doesn’t leave a sticky or greasy feeling on the face. I also find that it sits well under makeup. It doesn’t cause my fave to become congested either. It simply leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. Whenever I use this, my skin is incredibly soft to the touch. If you have rough or textured skin on the face then I would definitely recommend this product. It is also quite natural and therefore good for sensitive skin. It doesn’t irritate or cause redness. The scent is lovely too, a soft and natural Shea butter scent. A little goes a long way, so the jar will last a long time. The texture is lovely, creamy but not heavy - it feels light to the touch, almost pillowy. If you have very dry skin it might not be rich enough for you, but if you have a combination or oily skin then I highly recommend this product!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This was a real surprise for me, didn’t think I was going like it as much. But I just love this face cream! Great for the winter months. It’s a moderate textured, certainly not lightweight and defin not a heavy face cream; but a soft almost billowy consistency with body. I use a clean paddle to scoop up product. It absorbs quickly leaving my face plump and nourished-looking. Make up application is a breeze afterwards- no greasy slick, dries quickly once applied. Makeup adheres well to this face cream, does not pill and there is no product breakdown. I’ve had no breakouts. Made with 5% Shea, every time I open the jar, the scent reminds of Penaten barrier cream, but I’m ok with that, I’m partial to fresh baby scent lol. I will defin be repurchasing this Cream nxt fall, as part of my winter skincare regimen.