Demeter Bath and Body Oil

Demeter Bath and Body Oil

3.9

I purchased the oil in the baby powder scent and it is so lovely and relaxing. I like to use this at night or during dark, cold, days. This is such a comfort oil to me. I find the scent lasts quite a long time which is nice because the spray usually doesn't last long at all. This I can still smell hours later and even later when I'm doing my laundry. This product leaves my skin soft but it's not a super moisturizing oil, but it does leave my skin soft and smooth.

I love to put this on before bed. With winter being where I am this just comforts me on cold, yucky days. The scent totally relaxes me. Also the baby powder scent is so lovely! I really love this scent as it just calms me. Great oil and I also have the roll on to really add to the fragrance. I also find these oils totally reasonable in price. I bought the 2 ounce for around 9$. Recommended.

on 6/4/2008 7:56:00 PM

Why have i not tried this sooner? I know why...because every citrus scent...in oil especially...has gone plastic on me lately. Even my beloved Satsuma oil...sigh. Well DEMETER to the rescue!...The other day i ordered the DEMETER PMU & Body/Bath oil....in Orange Cream Pop...it's PERFECTION! The PMU spray is fleeting but it is supposed to be....however, the oil lasts and lasts. I put a small dab on both arms and more on my chest and behind my ears...lasts and lasts. i will need to get a little squirt bottle to take some with me! The scent itself is just as you would imagine an orange cream pop to be. It is wonderful ...comforting. Opens with bright orange sherbet and moves into a creamy vanilla with both scents blending perfectly. It doesn't sour or go plastic on my skin. The oil is only 15.00 for 3 oz. I plan on using it as perfume. LOVE it. They have the oil available in most scents so if you love a scent and need layering ideas...go for the oil ! I am very pleased with this purchase and it did not break the bank. I finally have a citrus without musk or plastic....so happy. Give it a try. CUSTOMER service is great too and they ship out right away!

on 10/7/2002 9:10:00 AM

I got this in Gin and Tonic as part of an eBay lot. I hate oil products in the bath or to use directly on my body. It sat unused until I decided to experiment. I mixed it with sugar, and it made a great sugar scrub. It was nice because I was able to adjust the amount of sugar to make it as non-oily as I wanted. My skin felt so soft after use. The scent really lingered on my skin as well, even thought I didn't use the PMU spray afterwards. I went from never ever using this to wanting more!

on 6/7/2002 10:59:00 PM

Nice oil for body, which you MUST use sparingly or prepare to gag on the scent. I have cucumber (of course) and it's really nice. I put a tiny bit on hands, rub together and apply to arms for a nice scent and sheen. Slightly different scent than the PMU, i love both, and *would* buy this again, but i can't see myself running out. Nice bottle, v. nice.

on 7/23/2002 8:08:00 PM

I can't decide if I love this product or not. I use it in my bath sometimes, as I do not have dry skin and I don't like the feel of oil directly on my skin. My skin is so hydrated it is virtually waterproof ALL day (and sometime sinto the next day). I can't decide if it feels oily or luxurious - again, not a big oil person, but I got mine in a big lot of stuff. I do find that when I bathe in it, the scent lasts ALL day, but it is not overpowering. I have Dirt, Honeysuckle, and Gin & Tonic - all nice scents. Probably would buy again simply because I have so much, but would consider swapping for it.

on 10/22/2006 10:53:00 PM

I love using body oil in the winter. I'm not too impressed with the demeter bath and body oil by itself. I mix it with J&J baby oil (lavender), and I love it! It gives just the right amount of scent. At the moment, I'm using the white russian oil. I do plan to buy this again in the future.

on 6/14/2001 7:54:00 AM

i have this in 'gin and tonic', and i used to have it in 'honeysuckle'. you can add this oil to your bath, although i think that's a waste, considering how tiny the bottle is and how many gallons of water it'd get lost in. this works ok as a body oil-it's not like it sinks in immediatly-i mixed this with unscented lotion to create shine on my legs. it worked, and smelled delicious. the bottle is quite tiny. not more than a scant 7 inches high, and skinny! i got this on sale, otherwise i would not have purchased it unless it was in a truly yummy vanilla like scent, but these were VERY pleasing.

on 7/4/2001 8:09:00 PM

I have this in Honeysuckle, and I love it. It's a great body oil to moisturize dry spots. It is very fragrant..especially if you layer it with the pmu spray. It's also great in the bath water. The scent lasts a long time, and the bottle is about 2 oz(or 3?) which I find to be large enough for my needs. Use it sparingly in the bath though...you don't want to feel greasy when you get out!

on 7/16/2001 3:29:00 PM

The one that I tried is Honeysuckle. It smells nice, and moisturizes and leave my skin silky soft for more than 24 hours. The scent lasts for maybe about 15 minutes or less.

on 11/29/2001 10:45:00 PM

I wouldn't waste this product by pouring it into the bath that's for sure. I dab it onto pulse points or use it on damp skin after a shower or bath. VERY lightly scented. I have both dirt and laundromat. Would not recommend, but would recommend Demeter's other products.

Popular Body Skincare Products