Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Pop Water Glossy Stain

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Pop Water Glossy Stain

4.5

My favorite lipstick/lipgloss so far. The color stays so long on my lips and the feeling is just great.

on 1/17/2018 10:15:00 PM

I'm not a lipgloss person but I couldn't help to get this because of its high colour payoff and lightweight formula, which is quite impressive for a lip gloss. I think the name is pretty true to the performance of the product, as it gives a super glossy finish and would leave a beautifully evened out stain on your lips when wiped away. Like what a lipgloss should do, it is very hydrating and plumping. However, I don't think it's "watery", like how they named the product. Despite the beautiful glossy elegant looking finish, it feels very sticky on my lips.. :( I think it's stickier than any other lipglosses that I have tried. It definitely transfers and leaves a stain on cups/straws, not surprised. They have a wide range of colours selection and they are all beautiful, I really want to like it but I just can't get pass the sticky/tacky feeling on my lips. I definitely will not wear this on daily basis but only for special short events.

I think the original formula "Glossy Stain" (this one that I am reviewing is "Pop Water Glossy Stain") is better. It is light and has the same colour payoff without the stickiness.