L.A. Girl Eye Lux Eyeshadow - Tranquilize

L.A. Girl Eye Lux Eyeshadow - Tranquilize
Eye Lux Eyeshadow - TranquilizeEye Lux Eyeshadow - TranquilizeEye Lux Eyeshadow - Tranquilize

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/17/2018 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

$7.00

I'm enjoying this but not sure if I would repurchase it. I might, just for the blue colors in it.

There are 16 quads in this collection and it was very tempting to order a bunch of them but I just got 3.

Tranquilize has 2 gorgeous blues and 2 equally as pretty neutrals. The large pan brown is nice but nothing special and is a bit harder to work with than the others and not nearly as pigmented. All of the other 3 are well pigmented and blend well. They have very little fallout, but there was some. Fairly easy to blend and they last all day on me but do tend to get muddied together near the end of the day if you don't use a setting spray.

Packaging is about what one would expect for a 7.00 quad, not great but not bad. Similar to Wet n Wild but it looks a bit nicer. I have no problem doing a nice look with this palette alone but I do usually go to another also for a matte white or off white as a base. I LOVE both of the blues in this one and also the lighter of the 2 brown tones. I also got Tropicalize and Hypnotize. If I use Tranquilize and Tropicalize together I got some very pretty looks. I prefer the blues in Tranquilize over the Tropicalize blues but both are nice very quads with decent quality shadows for the price..

Description from the website:

This luxurious, long wearing and intensely pigmented eyeshadow collection inspires dazzling looks. EyeLux Mesmerizing eyeshadow is formulated to be extra smooth and silky in a mix of matte, satin and metal finishes. Available in 16 exhilarating quads sure to capture your imagination and inspire beautiful eye looks.