Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick
Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick

4.3

It's matte but not drying at all, it applies like a dream because of its smooth and velvety texture. It reminds me of tarte's lip paint, but I actually prefer this because it's not as heavy and less oily. I think it's a great value purchase given its price and quality. It doesn't emphasize my lips' fine lines or any chaps that I have, instead it blurs out the imperfections I have on my lips..I love it! I have this colour in Peach Club, a true peach colour which complements my neutral-warmish skin tone really well. I realise I have been reaching for this every day because it is so easy and fast to apply. Great for everyday casual look. I am thinking about getting more colours!

I bought the nude one as part of a lip kit where you get a matching lipliner. Loved it so much I went and bought the peach club lip kit and the single apricot shade as that one wants part if lip kit. The formula isn’t drying at all and feels almost silky while looking matte. I’ve found they don’t dry to quickly meaning should you mess up you have time to fix mistakes before it sets dry. The peach shade is my fave of them all and on its own it last several hours but with the matching liner it’s lasted me all day without needing to be touched up. I’d recommend buying the kit if you can as the liquid lipstick on its own is £8.99 whereas the kit with lipstick and liner is £10.99. Superdrug have a buffet where you get one of these liquid lipsticks free if you spend £12 on bourjous items so if you need something from their line might be worth checking Superdrug.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I never review lip products but I was so impressed with this one that I thought I had to! It's a liquid lipistick with a matte finish. I have N°2 Frambourjoisie which is a beautiful reddish raspberry. When you first apply it, it feels like silk and has a satin finish, it takes a bit to dry out but the end result is a gorgeous matte finish. The lasting power is outstanding, it doesn't come off easily. I received it as a gift and I'm going to explore other colours from this collection.

on 7/7/2018 4:33:00 AM