Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Magnet Liquid Lipstick

Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Magnet Liquid Lipstick
Beauty Lip Magnet Liquid Lipstick Beauty Lip Magnet Liquid Lipstick Beauty Lip Magnet Liquid Lipstick Beauty Lip Magnet Liquid Lipstick Beauty Lip Magnet Liquid Lipstick

1 review

on 1/16/2018 11:47:00 PM

Can't believe no one is reviewing this!! This is by far the best liquid lipstick in the whole freaking cosmetic industry.

I love it so much I am going to write a proper review for this. It deserves it.

1. The shades are very universal
- I normally have a hard time finding the right lipstick colour for myself, because I have a weird combination of undertones (medium to light, neutral + olive + slightly warmish undertone? it's confusing). Only a selective numbers of cool and warm shades are ok for me. But this product...I randomly picked 5 colours and THEY ALL LOOK AMAZING ON MEEE!! I don't have to worry about looking off everytime I try a new colour from this series. I can finally wear new colours, especially light coloured ones!!!
- The colour selection is great. From subtle everyday colours to bold ones. Just pick any colours, you will be surprised at how each colour looks on you because they are great on all skin tones.
- Amongst all the colours, 506 in Fusion is my favourite. A very elegant, muted pink. I personally find it perfect for all looks.

2. Natural and extremely comfortable finish, stays put for the whole day
- It's quite liquidy and creamy with a very thin formula, it feels like nothing on my lips and it DOES NOT transfer. Yes, no more stains on cups and straws. Not drying at all. Absolutely comfortable to wear.
- Because the colour is so intense, even with all the eating and drinking, you can only tell that the colour has faded by looking up close.
- It only transfers and wears out quickly if I have lip balm beneath this product, or if I put a layer of lipgloss on top of it.

3. Amazing application
- The applicator is very well designed!! I suck at applying liquid lipstick but not with this because the pointy applicator makes the whole application process effortless, quick, and precise!
- Different application method gives a different finish. It has an intense colour payoff so I usually smudge the product with my finger to get a more natural finish. If I want a glam look, I apply with the applicator itself.

4. Travel-friendly, amazing packaging
- Doesn't leak, very sturdy and beautifully designed packaging

5. Fragrance free
- I have no issue with fragrance, but people who prefer fragrance-free products would love this

Con? It's expensive. Otherwise, I have nothing bad to say about it.

Popular Lipsticks