L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Oily

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Polybutene, Ethylene / Propylene Copolymer, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera / Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Silica Silylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica , CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

In my constant search to find an eyeliner that can withstand my eye issues, I think I have found the one AND it doesn't cost a fortune! Albeit, I was willing to pay a fortune for eyeliner despite that I am replacing my department store makeup with drugstore. I have tried just about every long wearing eyeliner made by man. I have severe issues with eyeliners and mascaras smudging and transfering on me. I have oily skin, dry/watery eyes, and I stare at a computer screen all day. This creates the most perfect condition for a total lower eye makeup disaster for me especially at work. While this isn't 100% smudge proof on my lower lid while I'm at work, but it is easily corrected without messing up everything. Significantly WAY better than anything I have tried thus far!!! On the weekends, I have noticed my eyes are not as strained and therefore makeup actually holds much better. I have worn this swimming and in the shower, and it does NOT budge and looks almost as good as when I applied it. This eyeliner paired with L'Oreal's Double Extend tubing mascara has been a miracle for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

EDIT: With a lot of experimenting, I have learned how to make this completely smudgeproof. I have very difficult eyes however using Canmake primer, Nars matte concealer, and MAC prep+prime loose powder (powder applied with a damp beauty blender) first, apply eye liner, and brush on a little bit of Estee Lauder double matte powder.