L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Polybutene, Ethylene / Propylene Copolymer, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera / Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Silica Silylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica , CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This pencil eyeliner does everything right for me.
I've been looking for a black liner to line *only* my upper waterline with. All the other ones I've tried thus far have transferred to my lower waterline as well within a few minutes of wear (this is something little that drives me crazy because I feel like it makes my eyes look smaller). I always avoid kohl eyeliners as they smudge on me.
This liner sits put on my upper waterline and does not transfer at allll. It's very very creamy and does not tug and is also very pigmented.
It's lasted me through 12+ hours of wear with no sign of smudging. It has passed the gym test, cry test, and contact-wearing test.

It is pretty pricey for a drugstore eyeliner (9CAD before tax) but I do believe it's worth it and I will continue to repurchase.

EDIT: It's been a few months since I've been using the pencil and I've noticed that it has started to dry out, despite regular sharpening. I now have to warm up the tip of the pencil on my palm by pressing it down for a few seconds, then apply on my waterline or else it won't come out as pigmented. Not a deal-breaker, but something I thought was worth mentioning.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

In my constant search to find an eyeliner that can withstand my eye issues, I think I have found the one AND it doesn't cost a fortune! Albeit, I was willing to pay a fortune for eyeliner despite that I am replacing my department store makeup with drugstore. I have tried just about every long wearing eyeliner made by man. I have severe issues with eyeliners and mascaras smudging and transfering on me. I have oily skin, dry/watery eyes, and I stare at a computer screen all day. This creates the most perfect condition for a total lower eye makeup disaster for me especially at work. While this isn't 100% smudge proof on my lower lid while I'm at work, but it is easily corrected without messing up everything. Significantly WAY better than anything I have tried thus far!!! On the weekends, I have noticed my eyes are not as strained and therefore makeup actually holds much better. I have worn this swimming and in the shower, and it does NOT budge and looks almost as good as when I applied it. This eyeliner paired with L'Oreal's Double Extend tubing mascara has been a miracle for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

EDIT: With a lot of experimenting, I have learned how to make this completely smudgeproof. I have very difficult eyes however using Canmake primer, Nars matte concealer, and MAC prep+prime loose powder (powder applied with a damp beauty blender) first, apply eye liner, and brush on a little bit of Estee Lauder double matte powder.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I think finally L'Oreal has gotten their Infallible 24HR eyeliner formula right. This is a long-wearing gel liner in a pencil form. The color is highly dense in pigment like kohl, goes on amazingly smooth and sets within 10 secs. It does not smudge or wear off throughout the day. There are six colors all matte(black/brown/dark grey/bright pastel blue/pastel purple/beige). I used the beige in my waterline and it did stay on, wished they had a more of a greyish beige color instead. I accidently smudged the tip across my lashes one day while I was tightlining my upper lashline and it coated my lashes like I had like used with my waterproof Voluminous mascara--the pigment is that dense! One concern I do have is it is tough after you sharpen the pencil to get the same type of sharp tip and I think pencils are kind of a pain to maintain and waste of product. These are on the pricey side too, so get it when it is on sale. IMO, this beats all long-wear pencil liners out there on the market, if there are any others that claim they are 24HR hehe.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Curly, Coarse

This lives up to its name for me. :-) It held up on a hot humid day as well as during a gym workout. It really does last without smudging. I would have preferred black but this grey is dark enough to do the trick to define my eyes. It blends quite easily and goes on smoothly too.

I'd definitely get this again. It is waterproof so hard to remove. But old-fashioned baby oil works like magic! Apply with a cotton ball, let it sit a few seconds then wipe off. Works like magic!