L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Last Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner

4.7

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Polybutene, Ethylene / Propylene Copolymer, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera / Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Silica Silylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica , CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

In my constant search to find an eyeliner that can withstand my eye issues, I think I have found the one AND it doesn't cost a fortune! Albeit, I was willing to pay a fortune for eyeliner despite that I am replacing my department store makeup with drugstore. I have tried just about every long wearing eyeliner made by man. I have severe issues with eyeliners and mascaras smudging and transfering on me. I have oily skin, dry/watery eyes, and I stare at a computer screen all day. This creates the most perfect condition for a total lower eye makeup disaster for me especially at work. While this isn't 100% smudge proof on my lower lid while I'm at work, but it is easily corrected without messing up everything. Significantly WAY better than anything I have tried thus far!!! On the weekends, I have noticed my eyes are not as strained and therefore makeup actually holds much better. I have worn this swimming and in the shower, and it does NOT budge and looks almost as good as when I applied it. This eyeliner paired with L'Oreal's Double Extend tubing mascara has been a miracle for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This pencil eyeliner does everything right for me.
I've been looking for a black liner to line *only* my upper waterline with. All the other ones I've tried thus far have transferred to my lower waterline as well within a few minutes of wear (this is something little that drives me crazy because I feel like it makes my eyes look smaller). I always avoid kohl eyeliners as they smudge on me.
This liner sits put on my upper waterline and does not transfer at allll. It's very very creamy and does not tug and is also very pigmented.
It's lasted me through 12+ hours of wear with no sign of smudging. It has passed the gym test, cry test, and contact-wearing test.

It is pretty pricey for a drugstore eyeliner (9CAD before tax) but I do believe it's worth it and I will continue to repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I think finally L'Oreal has gotten their Infallible 24HR eyeliner formula right. This is a long-wearing gel liner in a pencil form. The color is highly dense in pigment like kohl, goes on amazingly smooth and sets within 10 secs. It does not smudge or wear off throughout the day. There are six colors all matte(black/brown/dark grey/bright pastel blue/pastel purple/beige). I used the beige in my waterline and it did stay on, wished they had a more of a greyish beige color instead. I accidently smudged the tip across my lashes one day while I was tightlining my upper lashline and it coated my lashes like I had like used with my waterproof Voluminous mascara--the pigment is that dense! One concern I do have is it is tough after you sharpen the pencil to get the same type of sharp tip and I think pencils are kind of a pain to maintain and waste of product. These are on the pricey side too, so get it when it is on sale. IMO, this beats all long-wear pencil liners out there on the market, if there are any others that claim they are 24HR hehe.