3.7

Reviews

2.0
from

3 months ago

On sale at my local Harmon Drug for $1.87! I bought four different colors : Coral Minerals: Standard light warm coral. Did not flatter my fair complexion. Dose of Roses: Standard cool mauve pink that looks nice in the tube but rather juvenile on my lips. Magentle Formula: Pretty in the tube but on my lips looks like a deeper garish version of pepto bismol. I wanted to wear this for NYE but clearly will not. Fight Free Red-Icals: In the tube this looks like a classic but deeper neutral red, on my lips this is very opaque and bright to a fault. This formula felt more like paint than a lipstick that allows my lips to move. All are matte/spongy texture with no shimmer. The do not dry down to transfer resistant status but they also don’t appear to migrate off the lip. I found the lighter colors applied unevenly. Colors quite different on my lips than in the tube. The pigments are either muted/warm, cool/blue or almost neon in their brightness of those I purchased. After wearing Fight Free Redi-cals for a few hours I decided that these are not my favorite matte lippies. Sadly, even at this bargain price I’m returning them.

About reviewer (371 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Other, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

6 months ago

This reminds me of NYX LIP creme. I really like it. It has a nice satin finish and after I blot it becomes transfer proof. I only own 1 color however I plan on buying the holiday set once it comes out. It does not dry your lips like other liquid lipsticks.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

8 months ago

This goes on glossy but dried matte on me. My color was nut-tricious....it went on mega brown and I didn't think I'd like it but it dried to the nicest shade. It lasted a long time too *Tried in raisin immunity....color didn't last as long

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

i have the shade Tu-Lip Treatment and i love it. i really love reds, nudes, and orangy lipsticks. this is bright and very pigmented you generally only need one coat. the applicator is a little flimsy but it lasts a long time and doesnt smudge or transfer that much. i am more of a cream lip then a liquid person so i dont use this as much as my other lipsticks but its still a amazing lipstick and highly recommend. although this company really does have dad humor names for their products lol

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

I bought fight free red-icals, so beautiful I bought 11 more colors, I skipped Raisin immunity. These lipsticks are beautiful and the colors seem universally flattering. They have minimal transfer, last long and are pigmented. They don't feel drying and didn't settle into lines. I would definitely repurchase more colors.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairOther

3.0

a year ago

I was excited to try these, I had heard that they were moisturizing and wouldn't settle into fine-lines. I bought a set of minis, so I have every color (from the reviews I thought I'd love this formula!). I was pretty disappointed, this isn't a "liquid lipstick" in the way I was hoping, it transfers and it bleeds/feathers a little bit. For me this product is very drying, it ends up feeling sort of powdery on the lips, not suck the life out of your lips dry but sort of like a very matte/dry bullet lipstick. On me this wasn't transfer-proof at all, it was about the same as wearing a regular bullet matte lipstick. My lips weren't destroyed after, and it wasn't impossible to remove, and I'll keep trying it but I won't buy again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

1.0

a year ago

Dry dry dry. The color is nice but it dehydrated my lips so they looked shriveled. Hard pass.

About reviewer (190 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

My favourite lip product:) Bought my 5th tube months ago. Iwas surprised how it stayed on my lips in the end of the day. It stayed Matt and velvet even in winter.Also, I dab extra tint on my cheeks for a monochrome look. Before , I was skeptical on matte lipsticks since it gave me the cracked lips vibe. Packaging reminds me of those fancy lip products. I receive many compliments that my lips looks healthy. My favourite shade is restorative effects and tulip.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

This is a good drugstore liquid lipstick that comes close to the Smashbox Always On but is just a third of the price (frequent sales make them even cheaper). Applicator is very similar to Smashbox as well. Product glides on smoothly, stays put without being super drying. I purchased in Raisin' Immunity, Vitamin Beet and Fight the Free Red-icals - all 3 fall under the bold end of the shades available but whenever I wear these, I always get compliments.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

I'm not totally in love with these. I got the color Coral Minerals.A little bright on me. It looks okay. I'm not a fan of the matte lip look. It makes my mouth look small... The formula seems to be drying, and settles into the lines on my lips. I also have to do the "finger in the mouth" trick before going out to make sure it doesn't gunk up my teeth...Perhaps if another color caught my eye I would repurchase, but for right now, I am not enthralled with these.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure