L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Concealer

L'Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Concealer

on 1/15/2018 12:34:00 PM

I've been using this concealer since I first discovered it this past summer, and it's quickly become my favourite every day concealer. The coverage is a bit sheer so sometimes I have to layer it with another concealer or a color corrector underneath if my dark circles are particularly bad that day. It's lightweight, blends beautifully, and holds up really well. Never cakes or accentuates fine lines, just really flattering light coverage that brightens up under the eyes. Love it. It may be worth mentioning, however, that around the time this concealer launched, I watched tons of reviews on this concealer, and there were a few beauty gurus who claimed this burned under their eyes. I did not experience anything of the sort....apparently there is alcohol in the formula which is probably what causes the irritation for some people...so if you have sensitive skin or eyes that's something you should be aware of. Another thing worth mentioning is the color range is really lame. I use the fair shade and it's pretty dark. I strongly suggest you use one shade lighter than you normally would....and if you're super fair-sorry there's nothing here for you...😢

on 1/13/2018 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this concealer. Its a natural, non cakey, long lasting concealer. My skin is combo dry. Slighlty oily t-zone. Its very lightweight natural. Not full coverage. I love it. I just wish there were more colors. The lightest one is very pink and fair. The next one matches my skin tone so theres a big gap. Overall i reccomend it if you can find a good shade.