L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Glow Concealer

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Glow Concealer

on 9/8/2018 12:49:00 AM

This concealer didn't do it for me. It was very mediocre. Light to light/medium coverage. Small shade range. I gave it away after a few uses. I have dark circles and puffyness under my eyes. This concealer didn't even begin to cover what I needed it to. I wouldn't even say it looked hydrating under my eyes just blah all around.

Pros:
Creamy
Easy to blend
Affordable

Cons:
Shades
Light coverage

I could see this being good for some people as an everyday light weight concealer, but it wasn't enough for my blue under eyes.

on 9/7/2018 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Shade: Cocoa

Being someone with oily skin I never thought i would like a luminous product. I had a coupon so I figured I would try something new. On days when I don’t want to wear a full face of foundation I like to use this concealer around my eyes to cover dark circles. I like how thin the formula is because it has a nice skin-like finish. Once I powder it, it stays put throughout the day.

on 4/9/2018 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

What a great concealer. I have genetic dark circles under my eyes and fine lines. My under-eye area also is dry, as is the rest of my face, but i am using Retin-A currently which makes everything even dryer. I have uses dozens of concealers and my current favorites are ones from Two Faced and Tarte . I also have and use concealers by Nars, It cosmetics, etc. Because of the Retin-A i was having difficulty blending out those concealers and it made my under-eye area and surrounding skin look a bit cakey. I picked up his concealer at CVS for $8.99 and is but had coupon so it was about $5 USD. I love it. It is much thinner in consistency to the other concealers i mentioned but it still give me very good coverage. It is easy to blend out and does not cake up or settle into fine lines. I set it with the LM Brightening powder and it stays put all day. It comes in six shades so it is easy to find a good match. I picked up Sand Beige and it works very well for me (Mac NW 42-45.). I am surprised at how well this works for me but I am loving it. This has replaced my higher end concealers in my make-up bag. I recommend it especially for those with dry skin. .

on 1/15/2018 12:34:00 PM

I've been using this concealer since I first discovered it this past summer, and it's quickly become my favourite every day concealer. The coverage is a bit sheer so sometimes I have to layer it with another concealer or a color corrector underneath if my dark circles are particularly bad that day. It's lightweight, blends beautifully, and holds up really well. Never cakes or accentuates fine lines, just really flattering light coverage that brightens up under the eyes. Love it. It may be worth mentioning, however, that around the time this concealer launched, I watched tons of reviews on this concealer, and there were a few beauty gurus who claimed this burned under their eyes. I did not experience anything of the sort....apparently there is alcohol in the formula which is probably what causes the irritation for some people...so if you have sensitive skin or eyes that's something you should be aware of. Another thing worth mentioning is the color range is really lame. I use the fair shade and it's pretty dark. I strongly suggest you use one shade lighter than you normally would....and if you're super fair-sorry there's nothing here for you...😢

on 1/13/2018 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this concealer. Its a natural, non cakey, long lasting concealer. My skin is combo dry. Slighlty oily t-zone. Its very lightweight natural. Not full coverage. I love it. I just wish there were more colors. The lightest one is very pink and fair. The next one matches my skin tone so theres a big gap. Overall i reccomend it if you can find a good shade.