NYX Professional Makeup #THISISEVERYTHING Lip Oil

NYX Professional Makeup #THISISEVERYTHING Lip Oil

4.3

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like this. It is not as hydrating as a lip mask or something like that, but it does feel great on the lips, adds moisture, and gives a bit of shine too. I like to put this on before I do my makeup then blot it off when I'm ready to put on lipstick. It has a pleasant smell, but it is very faint, and there is no flavor at all. The packing is cute, but I wish it was possible to see how much product was left inside.

on 3/12/2018 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this gloss... it is so shiny but with out the stickey mess... a very nice and light smell... packaging is kinda cheaply made

on 1/12/2018 10:35:00 AM

The NYX #THISISEVERYTHING Lip Oil is a nice, hydrating, untinted lip oil that will leave your lips with a nice clear sheen. The consistency is on the thin side and one swipe leaves a nice moisturizing layer of the oil that looks almost like you have a lip gloss on. I like that NYX used a combination of beneficial oils, jojoba, avocado, sweet almond, instead of relying on only one oil. This oil really makes my lips feel nice and hydrated- can be very helpful since my skin, lips, eyes, and hair can get very dry during the winter. My more detailed review can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials