Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner

Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a rather unique product. It comes in a spray bottle but doesn’t spray out like a typical oil does, it has a milky white thick oil / thin lotion consistency. I spray this into the palm of my hand and can use this on both wet/damp or dry hair with good results but prefer to use this on wet/damp hair. If using on dry hair, make sure to use it on the ends only, and much less than you would use for wet hair. It smells really nice. Nothing heavy or overpowering, a mild coconut and shea butter delicious scent. I actually love the way it makes my hair smell and feel.

I have thick, long, wavy/curly hair and a lot of it. I only wash my hair once every 5-7 days, depends on whether or not I use a dry shampoo on day 5, and while my hair is very healthy the texture can always use help from a leave-in oil product. You get a lot of product in the bottle for a good price. I think this is well worth picking up, especially if you have hair like mine. This product gives my hair a softness that I rarely feel when it’s dry. Recommend? Yes. Repurchase? Yes.