Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a cool product in nice packaging. I don't think it has a permanent spot in my routine, but it was pleasant to use. The sprayer delivers a fine mist, and the product does add a little extra moisture to the skin. I never used it for anything other than skin prep or as a sort of moisturizing toner so I can't speak to other potential uses. It is reasonably priced, but in the US at least it is not easy to find anywhere except at Target stores. Overall, a good product if you do not have ultra dry skin or if you want a boost of light moisture during the day.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after watching a YouTube review from Jessica Braun. She has dry skin like me, and has had some good advice about products. I am not very familiar with Pixie, but have bought a few products in the past. I love this product, and it is perfect for when I get out of the shower and my face feels tight, despite using Cerave Hydrating cleanser. I spray this on, and then use my body products and move on to morning skin care. It takes away that tight feeling, and makes a nice base for my Vitamin C (Timeless) and Colleen Rothchild moisturizer. The mist is very fine, and the dispenser is a pump spray. The product is reasonably priced, and i highly recommend it.