NYX Professional Makeup Professional Makeup Strictly Vinyl Lip Gloss

NYX Professional Makeup Professional Makeup Strictly Vinyl Lip Gloss

4.3

on 5/15/2018 8:18:00 AM

these glosses are very pigmented, i got this in shade “bad girl” and it’s really nice color. the product lasts pretty long on the lips considering it’s a gloss, it doesn’t feel sticky in any uncomfortable way. the packaging looks nice and decent, even though it’s made from plastic, it feels durable. the only bad thing (at least for me) is, when you compare a price point vs how much of the product you get, there is 3.3ml and other glosses usually have like 7ml or something.

on 1/10/2018 11:26:00 AM

The new NYX Professional Stictly Vinyl Lip Gloss is a highly pigmented liquid lip gloss that sets with a nice wet-looking finish. To me this is more of a gloss finish liquid lipstick than a lip gloss, but I say that just because of how highly pigmented it is. It wears well and is not sticky at all. A definite plus for me. There is some transfer but not nearly as much as a traditional lip gloss would be. I am hoping they will release more colors of it. The other thing I appreciate is that there isn't much of a flavor with this lipstick. My more detailed review and swatches can be seen here: