Liz Earle Superskin Overnight Mask

1 review

Not tested on animals

on 1/9/2018 5:01:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

If you're looking for something to transform parched, tired skin that's in need of a bit of TLC, look no further. Oh, and spoiler alert, try it on your arms, it's a game changer.

I'm writing this review in the middle of one of those really spectacular, unglamorous winter colds doing the rounds, everything about me looks grim I will not lie, except, that is, for my skin, which still - thanks to this product, feels firm and looks clear and glowing. That's what prompted me to remember to post a review.

The product looks halfway between a body lotion and a moisturiser, hence the size of the tub, I guess. You use about an almond size dollop on your face (or more if you're feeling fancy) and unlike a mask it spreads and leaves no visible trace. Smells just as lovely as most Liz Earle products, kind of floral and fresh.

If kind of leaves a film on your face, not too sticky but enough to work whatever magic it does. Personally I like that but others may not.

When I bought it, the sales assistants suggested I try it on my upper chest and arms if they were ever feeling dry, as some of their customers swear by it.

I have KP on my arms which needs a lot of help but oh my word this stuff is amazing! SO effective! It looks like I have different skin, and the effect lasts a few days. I used it for my wedding and there's no hint of KP in the photos, luckily!

The heavy glass tub gets minus points for practicality as it's unhygienic, a difficult size to fit anywhere and I think a tube or pump will work better, still, you can't have everything.

Anyhow, I know overnight masks are getting more popular at the moment but this is one product I won't be changing. Love it.

Popular Face Skincare Products