Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask

No Image

3.0

on 3/19/2018 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am quite pleased with the effect this eye mask has on my eye area. In order to get the masks ready for application, you need to mix the two chambers so the fluid soaks the eye pads, then you can tear open the package to remove and apply the two eye masks. I often combine these masks with either a facial sheet mask or a cream mask from a tube for the rest of my face. These eye pads are made of a medium thickness gauzy fabric. Applying is easy, they are not too wet or messy at all and there is a slight, pleasant cooling effect when they touch the eye area. At times I have put the package in the fridge prior to using to increase the de-puffing effect. I leave the eye pads on for about 15 minutes and when I remove them I do notice that my eye area looks well hydrated and fine lines are less noticeable. I mostly use this in the evening, and after removal I follow with an eye cream to seal in the moisture. I already have and will continue to rebuy these eye masks.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Peg-75 , Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane , Butylene Glycol , Propanediol , Glycereth-26 , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract , Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) Extract , Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract , Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract , Caffeine , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Artemia Extract , Betula Alba (Birch) Extract , Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract , Hydrolyzed Rice Extract , Camelina Sativa Seed Oil , Algae Extract , Lactobacillus Ferment , Hydrolyzed Algin , Squalane , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Peg-8 Glyceryl Isostearate , Polysorbate 20 , Glycine , Carbomer , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dextrin , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hydroxide , Lecithin , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Polyhydroxystearic Acid , Trisodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)

on 1/9/2018 4:19:00 AM

I love estee lauders advanced night repair range, but not this mask. First of all it is messy to apply as you need to mix the pads with liquid and apart from hydrating a bit , i do not think it does anything special. I will continue using advanced eye repair matrix, which gave me really good results. As far as the masks goes, i think there are so many more effective mask for way cheaper price. For the last 3 years I use Caudalie's moisture mask on all the face including eye area , it is very gentle and truly makes a difference. I also love Elemis Absolute Eye Mask , which truly brightens and temporary tightens the area.
I also absolutely love Caudalie's Resveratrol Lift Eye lifting Balm, thats the only product which makes very clear difference helps with eye bags and redness caused by lack of sleep. As long as i use this product , I doubt i often will need eye masks...