Tarte color your world color-correcting palette

Tarte color your world color-correcting palette

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Until now my only experience with color correctors have been cheap US drugstore ones (NYX and WnW) and it has changed my opinion on the need for something like this in my makeup collection permanently. My previous experience with other color correctors have been poor. The NYX one dried my skin out and the WnW one was cakey and stained my brushes. Both disappeared the moment I tried to blend them and adding more made the drying & caking worse. I got tired of trying to make them work and deemed them unnecessary. The only corrector I’ve liked is the Becca under eye brightening corrector, but I find some days a little of the “shimmer” comes through and looks obvious.
I’m not getting any problems with these Tarte color correctors, in fact, I find they work so well I can skip applying concealer! I use a Sigma P86 and dab a little green onto the outer corners of my eyes where I have some redness, use some of the peach on my undereye circle, and some yellow right under my lower eye lid and then take some of the matte highlight and blend it all out because it is the tone I’m looking for in a concealer. Then I take the P84 and dab a little of the pearly champagne as a highlighter on my cheeks and such. I haven’t tried the contour shade yet.
I am going to give it more time but want to get a backup as on the Tarte website it says it’s limited edition (and on sale).